Verve Pinot

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:00 am

Verve Pinot

Hi Taron
I hope all is well and groovy in your hyper creative world.
I can't help but wonder if Verve is brewing like a fine wine in your secret garden
or weather it's drifted off into the ether to make room for other passions.
Can you share some thoughts, insights, contemplations about whats been happening
with Verve and where it might be going in the future. ( and I don't mean features)
I'm thinking more about your vision as creative tool and what it brings to the dance.
I'd love to hear some inner dialogue.
:)
S
Macbook Pro
2.6 intel core i7
8 gb ram
Nvidia 650m 1gb v ram
bootcamp windows 7 premium

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:20 am

Re: Verve Pinot

Verve is the heart and the core of my creative vision. It's practically my heartcore creative vision :lol: (sorry :oops: ) ...so, yeah, it's never gonna stop, even if it's on hold for a moment, because I need to stretch my legs and figure out some way of making money quickly. I must not betray my revelations, which is why I need to sell my own software professionally, but to get into it, I'm using my VST instrument developments as guinea pigs, so to say. For that I not only have to make a decent splash in the music community with my VSTs so people look my way to begin with, but also get all other stuff done like Website and Manual and Demos and so on.... it takes a moment and I've still got a lot to learn.
But it's all about what I need to know to get Verve the proper showcase and powers!
So, yeah, it's never gonna stop. It's my heart-core! c:!

:beer:
T
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]