New fundamental improvements...

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:33 am

Re: New fundamental improvements...

Zero, I'd like that, too. Especially #7 is more or less a proof of concept, but not meant to be used like that. There are only very few ways in which this can be accomplished, all of which may sacrifice far more than it's worth it, I think. They have bigger troubles right now, which I need to fix, but that are also quite challenging. Smudging with them is a mess right now.
But, yeah, eventually I will have a look at the options. Yet, I kinda think it's something people will hardly use that way and then appreciate the anti aliasing. As much as I want Verve to be the one stop solution for all things 2d, my focus is on painting and freeform, organic flow and the processing speed that allows for it. :ugeek: c:!
Also, you didn't need to try and point out the "jagged edges" of aliasing. Unless you are trying to convince laymen to sign a petition against my freedom to evolve Verve naturally, of course. :shrug:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:45 am

The next release will also have "saturation" in LayerFX, rather than "desaturate". This will allow changing saturation in either direction! 8-) (kind of exciting!) :hyper:

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:58 pm

just wanted to let You know that brush gets corrupted when you enable disable opacity by pressure, its visible on ribbon no.8 brush where each loop has straight line at the end and its not looping prperly.

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:03 am

Yeah, thanks, bwwd, I'm aware of it, but wanted to change those ribbon style brushes anyway. By the time I'm done with them, they will interpolate curves like brush#6 right now, leading to much nicer flow. This is a far more complicated routine then, but it will address those pressure changes properly then, too. :oops: ...thanks for noticing, though! :beer:

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:09 am

P A H !!! 8-)
...just fixed it. I only now realized that I did a fairly dumb mistake, though I had my heart in the right place, hahahaha. Opacity also controls the fractal density, which I was setting for each section of the brush ribbon, rather than interpolating it inside the shader itself. It's done now... download the new version! :ugeek: :D

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:24 pm

French site, Manual updated! ;)
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz
Previous

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]