Scott's Progression.

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:51 am

Re: Scott's Progression.

Hey, I like the random-bunny-beast c:! ... nice colors :) - brown-blue-white are a good combination. I hope that on day we cann define colors like in rgb dear tarone? Because there is a nice colorschemedesigner for webdesigner, but I think maybe also very usefull for creating nice color-schemes for painting ---

I will use this too ... http://colorschemedesigner.com - mike k4icy or knacki, they did post some months ago a formula for calculating rgb with your 32bit colorsystem? ;)
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:49 am

Eh...I have the Red, Green and Blue value dials right under the color disk!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:17 pm

One thing I know I'd find useful is a preset option for the paint type, like oil, watercolor, powder etc and the dials flick to back to that approx consistency, because I always keep losing track of how to get my paints back to how I like them :P end up with watery oil paints and spend like 5 mins trying to work through the dials and figure out what's wrong hahaha. Other than that I'm really enjoying it, slowly picking things up such as shading and stuff. It's very basic atm because I have crappy perception :P But thanks for the words of encouragement guys, hopefully one day I'll be half as good as you :P
Previous

Return to Your Artworks