amazed by verve

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Re: amazed by verve

Thank you dear Tartan! I lately became quite insecure concerning my "artitstic improvements" or abilities in general for that matter.
So your positive feedback means a lot to me. Thanks again! :beer:

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:06 pm

OMG, what a fantastic collection of explorations and beautiful paintings! Some of them are particularly outstanding, while they all have great style and consistency. Fantastic "load"! c:!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Thank you dear Taron - for your nice comments - and for that always improving incredible painting app! :hug:
Thank you especially for that stylus-rotation-feature - helps quite a bit! Also thanks to pudjakjuzto for triggering that! :beer: :ob

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Ugh, in the last version I took the barrel roll out again, hmmm.... :oops: ...but I will make it parametric, allowing you to toggle it on/off, but also setting offsets. It's to come! :geek:
AND you're very welcome! :beer:

Post Wed May 15, 2019 1:16 am

Great pixelwolf,
I like very much your first landscapes those with the ref img on the side (22 feb 2016),
I also like your B/W artworks, you sortof play more with the textures n fluids in them.
congrats, hope to see more of your artwork.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Post Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Oh :ob these are great!

Post Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:34 pm

this time of the year again ...

Hello my dear, dear fellow vervians, :D

it is that time of the year again - where I find out that I did not paint as much as I should during the year. And than I have to rush out some images for our yearly art-project (a calendar for family, friends and some clients). These images were done in about 3 days, mostly late at night, some really not more than interesting doodles or sketches.

Sometimes it is good to be under pressure, sometimes the art suffers. Probably, the images would be better with more planning and more reworking on them. On the other hand there are quick ones, that I really like. Somehow, I consider the flow, the spirit of the moment and the energy of a uncorrected stroke as important aspects for images that I like (more). And I tend to loose that very easily when I rework things.

Sorry for being quite a bit on the dark side (value-wise). I try to do better/different, but it keeps coming back. One of these nasty "lack of skill things" ...

As always, I find out, that I should paint more and that my skills are nowhere near to my ever evolving "eye-knowhow". There are just way to many super talented and capable artist out there. But at least, it makes it easy to stay humble. :D

1 Billion thanks go to Taron for his amazing verve and his incredible helpful and positive attitude. :hug: and of course to the community of this forum with all its friendly and charming vibes!

Hope you do not mind that relatively large image-pile (as usually :oops: :shrug: ). If so, please let me know. Also, if the "image of the flying bat" is somehow offending, please tell me. I will delete it immediately.

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Wow, pixel, that's one heck of a gallery load of gems and inspiring explorations! :o ...I love the variety of styles and the sense of action, like it feels like I could feel your process. That's a really big privilege and thank you so very much for sharing it all! :ob
You really remind me to paint more again myself. I've been utterly distracted with other things for a long, long time and it may still go on that way for a bit more, but in my heart and can feel Verve cry out for my attention again. I have some powerful ideas that I can't wait to manifest for us all. The sort of motivation you bring on the table really feeds my fire. Thank you for that, too! c:!

Well, hopefully I will get to do something with Verve that's worth sharing with you all before Christmas. :) ...but that load was already one awesome Christmas Present along with your sentiments! :hug:

Post Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:58 pm

Hello my dear Taron
Wow³ - How can you always reply so fast and comment spot on? :D
Thank you a lot for your kind words!

It would be great to see you painting again. But with me painting all too rarely myself, i have an idea for possible reasons.

All the best to you and all your endeavors!
w.

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Since I don't quite believe in "coincidence", but happily enjoy the sense of humor and the- occasionally more obvious- kindness of the universal process, I'd have to blame the latter for my swift reply, hahaha. :lol: :? ...yep! 8-)
I haven't been on the forum's board index for a while and totally missed a whole bunch of fantastic gallery entries and there you are, instantly lifting my spirits! :hyper:

Thank you and I wish you the same, of course! :hug:
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks