fxzt test sketch

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Re: fxzt test sketch

AH YES, oh man, I almost forgot you've done that, godot! You're awesome! Have you had a look at the latest changes for v0.99v... ? I think, there is some important information people might want to know.

Also, fxzt, why do you only take snapshots, when you could save the images, too? Just wondering... :shrug:
Hit [s] or [shift]+[s] and select the format you want to save (png and jpg are available, too!)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:18 pm

谢谢Taron与godot!
自己的英文水平有限,还在抽时间慢慢阅读INFO (manual)。
知道两种保存功能。我是给其他朋友介绍推荐verve。所以截屏快照了界面。
下周将有更多时间体验verve。

Google Translate:
Thank Taron and godot!
Their limited English proficiency, also take the time to slowly read INFO (manual).
Knowing the two save functions. I was introduced to other friends recommended verve. So screenshots snapshot of the interface.
Next week there will be more time to experience verve.

大部分功能我已经简单体验了一遍,但自己还需继续熟悉。
Most of the features I've simply experience it again, but they need to continue to be familiar with.

自己也使用blender、houdini、maya、realFlow、 zb、 coat等,以及一些开源或自由软件,如krita、mypaint等。
其中对流体模拟解算很喜欢!
It is using blender, houdini, maya, realFlow, zb, coat, etc.,As well as some open source or free software, such as krita, mypaint etc.
in which the fluid simulation solver like!

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:28 am

I have no doubt you will master Verve very quickly! c:!
I'm really excited you've found Verve and came here!
:bounce:

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:59 am

目前视乎没找到传统水彩的感觉
Currently almost did not find the feeling of traditional watercolor

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:48 am

Verve does not try to simulate any real medium, but rather offer fluid dynamic principles natural to the computer and for you to explore. I want to make more complex behaviors possible eventually, though. :)

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:22 am

原来是这样,理解了!
那是不是会考虑油水混合,以及在材质界面的张力引起的渗透这些效果呢?
另外刚体微粒在液体力的各种聚散效果?

So is the case, to understand it!
That is not to consider oil-water mixture, and the tension in the material interface infiltrate these effects caused it?
Also rigid particles in a liquid force various parting effect?

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:46 am

I think, godot must join in to help us with this conversation, fxzt. I really don't quite understand what you're saying, fxzt, I'm so sorry. :?
I don't know, if you are making suggestions, or asking something I should have an answer for, you know. :shrug:
There's a pretty good chance I got the previous exchange a bit wrong already. There I wasn't sure, if you were looking for traditional watercolor effects and could not find them, or whether you felt like Verve almost gave you the feeling of traditional watercolor. Hehe, man, this is not so easy. Chinese is a VERY different language than English. :shock:
I'm eager to learn the pattern of your language, though! I can almost feel it, but not enough.

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:36 am

希望godot参与 帮助交流

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:52 pm

Taron wrote:I think, godot must join in to help us with this conversation, fxzt. I really don't quite understand what you're saying, fxzt, I'm so sorry. :?
I don't know, if you are making suggestions, or asking something I should have an answer for, you know. :shrug:
There's a pretty good chance I got the previous exchange a bit wrong already. There I wasn't sure, if you were looking for traditional watercolor effects and could not find them, or whether you felt like Verve almost gave you the feeling of traditional watercolor. Hehe, man, this is not so easy. Chinese is a VERY different language than English. :shock:
I'm eager to learn the pattern of your language, though! I can almost feel it, but not enough.

Just a little busy in the last few days. I'll try to find time to translate updating informations for the new versions(soon).
In the last post, fxzt wanted to know whether you are going to implement oil/water mixture effects such as those in traditional media(I'm not quite sure about fxzt's exact meaning. I guess that the similar effect is already there,you can dial the prameteres to make the fluid behave either more Oil-ish or water-ish. ) fxzt also wanted to know whether there will be effects such as water color permeate into canvas texture and backrun effects(such as those described in this paper http://grail.cs.washington.edu/projects ... _small.pdf).

Myself also have a question to ask: is it possible to scan reallife brush textures at different pressures(stages) and import them as brush image sequence, to mimic real brushes at different pressure?(Maybe i should have a try myself later)

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:53 pm

fxzt wrote:希望godot参与 帮助交流

很高兴能提供翻译服务:P
我不太确定你所说的”油水混合”和“聚散效果”什么意思。。。
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks