FJGC - Digital Paintings

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Re: FJGC - Digital Paintings

I'll try them! Hey Taron, I'd love to help you design some Icons for the App. I love it of course, but sometimes I feel having more icons will help it distinguish the complexity of it.

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:26 pm

MAYE

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:29 pm

She feels beautifully alive, very natural capture! I'm sure it's a brilliant likeness, too. :ob c:!
I'm so happy you're back in action, Francisco! :hyper:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:39 pm

awesome that incandescence nude, pls more of it :bounce: :mrgreen:
congrats
PD: was your previous nude (the resting girl) made in portrait or landscape mode? I'm still in doubt. thx advanced.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:30 pm

FJGC wrote:I'll try them! Hey Taron, I'd love to help you design some Icons for the App. I love it of course, but sometimes I feel having more icons will help it distinguish the complexity of it.

Oh, almost forgot to respond to this, sorry. Well, we shall see where I'm going with it, but thanks a lot for the offer! :hug:
I usually dislike floods of icons, you know, but I can imagine icons for sections like BRUSH, LAYERS, IMAGES/SEQUENCES, COLOR PALETTE, SETTINGS. But then no individual icons. This could be nice. Instead, I'm thinking of animated elements that explain and show what setting changes one is doing. Not sure yet how, but I have a good feeling about it.
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:48 am

I love the portraits gallery!
Painting material is showing in such a great way :rock:
DA: http://ovn1.deviantart.com/
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/_ovn1_/
System Info: NVidia GeForce GTX 970

Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:41 am

Totally well done. This last you did is wonderfully expressive. I like the figure but this shines for me. c:! :D
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:39 pm

eduardobedoya wrote:awesome that incandescence nude, pls more of it :bounce: :mrgreen:
congrats
PD: was your previous nude (the resting girl) made in portrait or landscape mode? I'm still in doubt. thx advanced.

Hey man it was done in Portrait actually.

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Taron wrote:
FJGC wrote:I'll try them! Hey Taron, I'd love to help you design some Icons for the App. I love it of course, but sometimes I feel having more icons will help it distinguish the complexity of it.

Oh, almost forgot to respond to this, sorry. Well, we shall see where I'm going with it, but thanks a lot for the offer! :hug:
I usually dislike floods of icons, you know, but I can imagine icons for sections like BRUSH, LAYERS, IMAGES/SEQUENCES, COLOR PALETTE, SETTINGS. But then no individual icons. This could be nice. Instead, I'm thinking of animated elements that explain and show what setting changes one is doing. Not sure yet how, but I have a good feeling about it.

Yeah I think that would be great to distinguish the sections a bit more. I like the knob feel to the current icons to be honest, almost feels like I'm a DJ lol.

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Taron wrote:

Yeah I think that would be great to distinguish the sections a bit more. I like the knob feel to the current icons to be honest, almost feels like I'm a DJ lol.
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks