Dm7's Universe

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Dm7

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Re: Dm7's Universe

:lol: Taron, you crack me up on that shower part! :P I'll trust you on that! ;) Aw yes I can imagine that the music means a lot to you that way - my husband is the same way; although, he's not the creator, more of a listener. At least he could play music all the time in this house and I have no reason to complain. :D

Thank you for your lovely compliment on my art and serenity, I'm honored. :D And I am glad I have motivated you even though I have no idea how I did, but I am glad haha. I see your Verve as a glimpse in your music, fluid and smooth lol! Okay, that sounds a bit stupid, but that's the closest thing I can get to understand your music. On other hand, watching you playing in real life might help though. I have a friend who loves to play flute and from what I saw, she plays it beautifully and with full of passion!

Sometimes if it's doable, I'll put my hand on the instrument (piano for example) and just feel while somebody's playing. Or use a balloon as a "vibration converter device." lol It works. Try it! Mind ya, I only do that on very rare occasions though.. don't want to make myself look "different" because I am already crazy enough, I don't need more! :lol:

Heck, how do you do hug smiley, I don't see any! :shrug: Well, (hug) will do! :P :beer:

Knacki, aww thank you! Yup Verve is so wonderful for those things! Hehe I can imagine it to be relaxing to sing in the shower and that video is funny! XD Good to know that accord to Taron, that he sang beautifully! :rock: :beer:

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:58 pm

You're absolutely right, my music generally has a flow to it, round, streaming fluently, yet, with rhythms that compliment and move the nature of the message and feeling from which it comes and which carry it. There's great variety in style, but just as I can't hide my DNA in my visual works, it is the weave of my songs as well. I play a number of instruments, while the piano has always been in the center of it all. Guitar, flutes and some percussion eventually came into the mix and I'm still hoping to one day play a bit of violin. I should get a water proof one and try that under the shower, wahaha... :shock:
I can totally understand the balloon idea, that's very clever indeed! 8-)

The way you motivate me is by helping me see even greater purpose in making a novel paint application that provides potentially an even greater connection between artistic impulse and execution. The idea of giving your inner voice an amplifier excites me very much! Needless to say that we all can use such a device as many of us roam in the silence of our own creativity. Well, I'm certainly screaming about with it, hahaha, as do most, who come join this forum and share their visual poetry, but there are many more, who quietly try Verve and I now see how important it may become to turn the volume up a little more inside Verve! 8-) :rock:
That's how! ;)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Hey Dm7,

some smiley resources
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-hug-001.php
http://www.sherv.net/hug-emoticons.html

You can copy forums code and paste it in your post.

But be aware of this animated gif stuff ;)
Timekiller!
http://photobucket.com/images/animated%20gifs?page=2
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 am

I love it when you crawl out of your cave DM! wonderful! c:! :D
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:14 am

nice style*

Dm7

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Aw it feels good to get back to Verve. :bounce:

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Wahhh...time of the great returns!!! :bounce:
WELCOME BACK, Dm7! :beer:

Now I want to watch an Alien movie... not sure which one, though. First is still the best!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Dm7

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Aw, thanks Taron! It's good to see you again! :beer: Now I gotta update myself with what's going on with Verve... *looks around*

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:24 pm

Dm7? So good to see you grabbing verve again. Looks very cool!
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Dm7

Post Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Aw thanks Knacki!
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks