Challenge #003 - Exalted Self-Portrait

Here we can have ourselves some fun challenges. Figured we're enough people to have some fun with that already?! :D

Forum rules
Participate faithfully to the challenge topics! (I will delete clutter!)
Post some reasonable Challenges, if you have a good idea!

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:02 pm

Challenge #003 - Exalted Self-Portrait

CHALLENGE #003 - Exalted Self-Portrait

I thought I'd go ahead and set up this personal - yet fun - Verve challenge. (Taron's idea ;) )

Time Limit and Format: None. Number of entries: 3 max. Please spend good consideration and careful time on it.

The purpose of this challenge is to show your own likeness in a manner that shows the way you and others may see yourself - but in the most fantastic fashion! c:! :bow: :ugeek:
A good goal should be for others to be able to recognize the personage as you, but abstract renderings and concepts are equally acceptable.

The "exalted" part of the challenge is the fun part: Maybe you could see yourself as a sports champion, a master chef, robot, movie star, or whomever - or maybe you have super-human-powers.

Perhaps yours could simply show yourself at a happy moment in your life, or maybe surrounded by friends and family... a genuine "exalted" self-portrait.
I'll leave the scene setting and circumstance to your creativity.

Or in other words - YOU ROCK! :rock:

Image Image Image

Not everyone has the inclination, gift, or styling preference to recreate figures and faces to photo-realism (which is NOT a requirement,)
but Verve gives you the power to "think out of the box." - Abstract concepts are fine!

I thought I'd start with a quick one. Though it doesn't show my face, I have a hidden devilish grin from seeing the aircraft's flight-speed needle swing past mach-3! :twisted:
Visit: http://www.k4icy.com/ dA: https://www.deviantart.com/mikek4icy FB: mike.maynard.9277 email: mikek4icy@gmail.com
System Info: NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 (12Gb), AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 3.8 Ghz, 16 Gb, Windows 11

Post Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:10 am

Re: Challenge #003 - Exalted Self-Portrait

Ok, this one is not exalted but done as exercise in Verve.
And some CC in PS to hide my ages LOL. :lol:
This is me! ;)

Return to Challenges