Verve Mysteries

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Verve Mysteries

video says it all, and im posting it on a new thread cause i couldnt find a general glitch thread and also cause i wanna bring up the possibility of sharing some occult stuff this magnificent piece of software does...
Heil Eris&Nyarlathotep
Mother: Gigabyte am3 GA970

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Verve Mysteries

Wohahaha, dang. You guys are finding things that are truly magical. I think, I should figure out how to allow for GLITCH-MODE to become a full feature, hehehehe, but see to preventing it for those with less nefarious intentions, hahaha! :twisted:

Thanks for sharing, Torbina! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:34 pm

Taron wrote:Wohahaha, dang. You guys are finding things that are truly magical. I think, I should figure out how to allow for GLITCH-MODE to become a full feature, hehehehe, but see to preventing it for those with less nefarious intentions, hahaha! :twisted:

Thanks for sharing, Torbina! :ob

hahahahhaha thats a great idea dude!! anyways this specific issue is singular to my pc, as i wrote on the video description:
this is an uncommon behaviour that started recently.
ITs a long story, but put simply this started to happen after a long marathon of tripping with the"dark matter" or "metamatter" )which does appear in this video) and the same day my video card passed away ;__; so youll be asking how i recorded this with the same dyanamics? well, i bought another video card, the RX 480 which kicks ass, and proceeded to reinstall everything, incluidng windows, my motherboard drivers and of course, my new video card drivers.
It happened anyways.
Its mysterious to say the least that all versions of verve function this way to my pc now, on others i cant achieve this same function.
Heil Eris&Nyarlathotep

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Which windows version?
I only remember that windows 8 had severe troubles, but after updating to 8.1 everything worked fine again. I wonder, if win10 could have similar growing pains?!

Post Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:10 am

Taron wrote:Which windows version?
I only remember that windows 8 had severe troubles, but after updating to 8.1 everything worked fine again. I wonder, if win10 could have similar growing pains?!

windows 7 :shrug:
Heil Eris&Nyarlathotep

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:52 am

AH, me, too. Very st....OOOOHHHH, AMD, haha, well, yeah... AMD is somehow always a bit of a wildcard (pun intended) when it comes to more dubious openGL. Seems like even between AMDs own cards are such strange differences that it becomes nearly unpredictable, how it may behave. I haven't had any such troubles ever with NVidia, which is why I've become rather a fan of theirs. Even the cheapest 3rd party vendor that uses NVidia chips performs beautifully. My GTX970 brings me nothing but joy since I bought it and it was fairly cheap...probably ridiculously cheap now already?!

Anyway, yes, I have to make as sure as I can that it runs properly on all cards that support openGL and should meet the minimum specifications. AMD and Intel are both so much harder to please than NVidia. I can and do test on Intel, but cannot test on AMD just yet. Once Verve generates some kind of funding for me so I can begin investing in things such as AMD based system, a mac and possibly some mobile tablets, I can reasonably expand compatibility and figure out how to solve stranger troubles. But until then....it's rough.

Well, at the very least, what you're doing there looks very cool! c:! ...and I'm sure, if I get a proper handle on turning such things into features, many people will be very happy! :)

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]