Pure poetry!

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:58 am

Pure poetry!

Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Re: Pure poetry!

Fantastic
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 pm

You know, in light of all the insane new EU regulations it becomes more and more concerning to me, if people post such clips here. I love them, but if I get into trouble because of some random copyright insanity that has nothing to do with me, I will have to shut down everything and likely may vanish altogether. It's almost a bit like sabotage, Pilou. I imagine that you mean well, but, please, be careful. OR post a written consent of the creator of the clip that you are allowed to share it here! :shrug: :PP
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:18 pm

It's a Youtube Video I don't believe that is needing Copyrighted more when it's yet published on it ?

else what will be the utility of that? ;) That will death of the Net! :roll:
I suppose it's its approval agreement no ? Else we can't access of it!

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:01 pm

You got it, Pilou, that's exactly what it is. We shall see how things develop. EU is on a war path by the looks of it, hoping to drive people to the brink of insanity with these new measures of ridiculous oppression. Several organizations world wide have already cut access to the European web. There's a whole bunch of uproar going around. It's all to make us feel uneasy and to make it harder for people to share ideas, impressions, life, love, you know... these are scary times.

Well, guess it's best to just avoid unnecessary poking for a moment, you know. And, really, this is NOT facebook here. This entire forum is about Verve and about artists using Verve. We have this off-topic section so we can look at related matters, possibly some inspiration and have a little bit an area to exchange beyond Verve, BUT I rather shut down this entire area than to risk losing everything, you know. As long as we can moderate a little what goes in here, all is well. It just shouldn't go too far out of hand.

Also, Pilou, please, don't be mad at me! It's not me, I swear! I love to exchange FAR beyond Verve. I mean, look at my philosophy threads here and the "original" musical inspiration, which wasn't meant to become the random jukebox that it eventually became. I think, Lemi jumped on the train after he realized how much music means to me or for whatever reason. I don't even remember anymore. But, yeah... I'm sure there are countless other forums and other platforms out there, where random curiosities are being shared and all that. It really doesn't all have to come here, while it becomes potentially dangerous. :shrug:

Post Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:54 pm

Ok I will stop my marvelous links till situation will be more clear! :?

I don't want create any trouble on this cool forum! :beer:

(alas i have no time for the moment to use Verve as I want ! :oops:

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:09 am

I hope you will find time soon again. Your experiments area always entertaining! c:! :D :hug:

Post Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:53 am

With a big respect to you Taron, my distant friend, I have to mention your comment for this off-topic forum: "Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly!"
You are right, this is not facebook or something similar. This whole forum is about Verve. It is just up to you what you want here and what you don´t. I fully respect it. No problem to share interesting links on our own youtube channel or homepage, of course. But what about if we find an interesting link about painting, will we be afraid to mention it here too?

All internet is based on links. If EU or something ban to share links, it will be end of Google and internet.. Google and other similar web tools are based on a database full of url links.

But again, I very understand your thoughts about what you mentioned. Mainly if we don´t have so much time for painting in Verve but we are able to find some time to share links here.. :lol:

Post Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:11 am

And yes. I jumped on the train after I realized how much music means to you, to me, maybe to all of us and that music is a big brother of all painting art. Maybe many of us use music as a background for painting. But yes, there is no sense to have a music jukebox here. It is easy to find interesting music somewhere else.. :beer:

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:10 pm

I think, it's just good to sort of lay low with questionable stuff until the storm blows over, you know. I love our "inspirational" paintings thread, which is even in the "community" section for that exact reason. Everything related to painting and experimenting with Verve is very welcome and hopefully not endangered, regarding copyright matters. I should just push forward again with Verve, so that the weight of posts is always stronger on actual Verve content, where it really should be.
I really can't wait for all the current madness to fade away again, but I have great faith that we will all endure and only good things will happen to us.
Also, don't worry about what's already posted! I really love your musical inspirations thread and can only imagine that every creator, whose content is in there, is happy about the extra exposure, too, and the appreciation they receive that way.

I would only add here to excuse my mild paranoia, please! In the meantime I simply ask to avoid going too far off topic with links to potentially copyrighted material, really, that's all. And there's absolutely no need to argue with me about the perfidious insanity of the EU. I'm quite certain we are all on the exact same side and realize just how absurd their outrageous ideas of regulations is getting.

Return to Off Topic