My Blog...

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: My Blog...

YES, many questions I don't think we are able to answer them sometimes as human bodies.

>>Desires only arise in the face of scarcity, which only arises in the presence of limits...

Very good! :ob

>>- is all of existence but a thorn in the paw of eternity?
>>- is creation a pearl, having started as a grain of sand in the eye of eternity?

WOW, very nicely written! :hug:

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:19 pm

@Lemivision
Cool i have all capted in a glance! :beer: :ob

Maybe you will love Andy Goldsworthy the man who paints with leaves & stones! c:!
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:54 am

The Source, it split into near infinite pieces, seeding the universe, spreading out, each being a soul, each in its own perfect harmony, free to do and be what and where it wanted to. And in an explosion of pure splendor, creation flooded into existence, filling the void with near infinite ideas. Yet, each soul was separate, knowing of the others, but in its unlimited freedom alone.
When each had found perfection, they would look at each others miracles, but could not dwell in them. Thus, one day they decided to bond again, create a world they all would have in common. They would find a way to pour each others ideas into one bowl and conceive of the means to live in it together. After creating the heavens and the earth, they would create all the plants and creatures, finding ways to let them all function in a great symbiosis, depending on each other in one way or another. And eventually they would create the vessels for themselves. It was decided to split into male and female so that there always would have to be at least one bond between them. Together they would have to create new vessels, born into their new world. It was important to hide the truth of their origin so that they would never know of being alone, but also not to rebel against their common creation. For in their hearts, each one would know that they held the power to do and be what and where ever they wanted, never having to compromise. Yet, without knowing the extend of their original loneliness, they know not what they do, when they reject the miracle of their own creation.
We all are these souls. We all have chosen to create this world together. Everything around us is formed by our consent to collaborate and share so that we may join our powers to create something as great as only we can together.
With each of us lingers the ever present fear of being alone, because we are, if we do not accept and embrace each others ideas. Reject the whole and you will revert back to your own, perfect, limitless harmony in loneliness. And you will long for all the troubles, the challenges and beauty of experiencing each others joy and love as complete as you can do here on Earth. The place where we will create whatever comes next. Our work will tell us why we're here!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:19 am

Not only work but love too. But all you wrote takes more time to think about that for me. :?: I will try to comment your thoughts more soon. :)

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Oh, please, do! I should refine what I mean by "loneliness", though. It's not that souls would be "lonely" in a sense of abandoned or isolated. Beyond a shadow of a doubt we are all connected and on this other level are in (likely) constant communication. It's just that we have no individual limitation on that level, which also means that we have no means to "impose" our vision onto another soul. As a result there would be no common storage, no common creation that could be shared directly on that level. Thus we may have created this new level, new dimension, where everything is shared without the need of direct communication.
The challenge that comes with it is that each individual has to accept compromise and must find its path to integrate its vision into the common pool. But as souls we are not familiar with such limitation at first. Many try to force others to "live in their world", which some call "solipsism"; the believe to be God or the only actual being. But it's nothing but a sign of inexperience and a certain soul-level narcissism, so to say.
The ideal goal is to find or develop a harmonious system where each of us can contribute vision and action, beneficial to the contribution and action of the next. But it's a complicated process that is far from where it can and will be, if we manage to hang in there and endure.
We all are on this level to continue creation in a way that prior to that wasn't possible. It appears to be a first step into a new direction, while this may be true for each new step for that matter. Important is mostly to recognize this challenge and remember what it all is really for. We all are explorers of our collective potential, which really simply is the potential of creation itself, as we are.

Post Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:36 am

eep! How I have missed this thread? lol I am tunnel visioning too much these days. I need to get out and about the forum more. Ed had to alert me to your post in graphics card. But this is where it truly belongs ;) :D Taron, it seems that we are all (including your wife) embarking on a quest to fulfill our dreams. My best wishes to you in that regard. The idea of the source brings back dramatic memories and Jack Kirby, Your thoughts on the subject are much more refined :beer:
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:22 am

Cool "Source" text, but alas result is more Tchernobyl or other horrors! :(
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:00 pm

Not sure how you're coming to think of Chernobyl in that regard, but it's a good opportunity to point you towards reality as we create it collectively and reality as it is being "told" to us by certain splinter groups. I can't really formulate any bigger or better advice at this point beyond focus on your immediate surrounding, the sphere of your influence and where your actions,- coming from your heart, mind and place of true care- can have a useful impact. Don't invest into potential lies! There should be enough things you know about from your own experience, which should inform your decisions. It's difficult, because we've been "raised" on faith, without most people really knowing it: Faith in the information system, faith in the control system, the education system.... well, faith in the system. Alone any system that raises its subjects on faith in its own provided information, rather than understanding, is suspect to me. Especially a system that teaches us to deny ourselves the harmony of the very nature we're part of in our human, physical bodies and ignore the reason we've come into this world in favor of some servitude that most often makes no sense to our chosen "mission" or plan.
When you think about Chernobyl, think about everything you've heard about radioactivity, half-life and the suggested consequences and then look at what really is happening there now and since then as well as what's going on in Japan, of course. If you don't arrive at some deep level of confusion, then you haven't put together properly that, which you were taught and that which you can observe. ;) ...much we don't know and even more we've been taught wrong on purpose. :shrug:

Tartan, well, I'm happy you've found the thread now! :) ...Jack Kirby the comic book author? I had to look him up, to be honest, though I thought I've heard that name before. He wrote all the major platforms for the current mainstream propaganda to continue the destruction of faith in each other, true care, family and any healthy human values, haha. Man, he should be so upset now. Unless he had a good idea that that's what was gonna happen. Anyway, I know nothing about him, only the franchises that have spawned from his work, you know (Avengers, X-Men and so forth...for all those, who don't know! Unless I was the last, hahaha.) ...without me knowing more, I can't quite give you any proper thoughts on that subject, though. :shrug: ...I'd love to, though! Point me in the direction and I'll happily look into it! :)

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Thx Taron,

On the subject of Jack Kirby,

Stan Lee was the writer and took credit for a lot of Jack's ideas ultimately leading Jack to leave Marvel in the early 70s at the peak of his career. Eventually all of this led to a famous law suit which had the comic world creators and independents up in arms against Marvel. Anyway when Jack left Marvel, D.C. procured his services. Jack accepted only under the condition that he had creative control over anything he brought to the table which was "The Fourth World" This started out with 3 new titles, "The Forever People", "Mister Miracle" and "The New Gods". His supreme villain "Darkseid" was the inspiration for Marvel's Thanos.

"The Source Wall is a fictional structure in the DC Comics Universe. The wall lies on the edge of the known multiverse. Beyond the wall lies what is known as the Source, a cosmic essence or being that is the "source" of all that exists. The wall is theoretically passable. However, all those who have tried have been inevitably trapped in it. Source wall explosion is a multiversal explosion that can destroy infinite dimensions. Infinite strength is required to pull a piece off the source wall." as per Wikipedia

Jack was a very dynamic "Rough" artist. I remember the first time I saw his depiction of the Wall. It had giants and gods as big as asteroids embedded in it with space debris floating everywhere. It made quite an impression and if you look closely at the Into the Eye you will see where I got part of my inspiration from ;o) It was a concept that caused a young mind to turn from the world's religions and examine other Concepts. Plus it made for a great story :D

As far as the direction marvel and disney have taken his creations. Jack would be horrified. He was in it for the storytelling.
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:46 pm

Ah, great information, Tom, thanks a lot! Makes a lot more sense to me now, regarding Kirby. No doubt, this comic universe borrows from metaphysical revelations, considers spiritual concepts and gives license to expose elements that otherwise are quite occult. I'm sure, Kirby had a very exciting mind.
Funny enough, I have developed a very different understanding of "space" by now, which makes it increasingly more difficult for me to immerse myself in much of this kind of stuff. But I'm not really clear about what I'm thinking in that regard. It's a little...hmmm... weird. I will write more about it at some other time. I'm a bit exhausted right now from a 3 hour walk, hehe...through the heat, no less... was nice, though. 8-)
Anyway, thanks again, really interesting stuff! :ob
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic