2020 -Vervette Teaser

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:21 pm

Re: 2020 -Vervette Teaser

Thank you, Pilou, that makes me much, much happier to read! :D :beer:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:14 pm

Taron wrote:Funny thing is, my big troubles come from my "computer-origin" in the mid 1980's. There weren't many pixels available on the screen and I would try to have as much space as possible. Nowadays to make a GUI that's large with loads of wasted space is agonizing to me. Likewise a GUI with tons of hidden things is agonizing on the other hand. So.... I end up wanting to pack as much useful access into as little a space necessary to still get to it and develop a feeling for it. At the end I really find myself mostly on hotkeys anyway, but well... things that tablet times may change.
But Lemi: :hug:

If you have the chance, check out Infinite Painter on ipad. That's a neat UI but still modular and not gesture only. Just for inspiration. It's quite Andriod lok a like but very well done in my opinion. I still see the need of hiding as much UI as possible, of making it only as big as needed. Because today. you are on an tablet or smartphone - Dang!!!! Three billion by 5 trillion resolution but on the size of an anus. :D

Btw. there is nothing like average in Vervette, isn't it?
Edit, sorry Mixing up with sandbox.
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:10 pm

Ah, sorry, Knacki, totally missed that post... AH, not yet, there isn't Average, but all this will be part of the full version and so much more. Right now I'm catching up on MySQL and PHP basics to get stuff going. I have big plans! :ugeek:

But, yeah, the mobile UI stuff will be another exciting challenge. I will have a look, thanks! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Previous

Return to Off Topic