DOWNLOAD VERVE (v0.99z)

Latest release, log of changes and documentation

Forum rules
Please, include some information about your computer setup (desktop or laptop, graphics hardware, OS)! That will help a great deal to figure out troubles, if there were some.

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:04 am

Re: DOWNLOAD VERVE (v0.99w.09)

YES, you shall believe your eyes, I have updated Verve a tiny bit!
It is only a fix, really, but AMD was forcing my hand... and so it happened. Verve v0.99w.09!
But now that I have wet my beak again, there is some chance I will do more in the very near future... like... :? super soon. :D
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:28 pm

Re: DOWNLOAD VERVE (v0.99z)

Well, I'm not making a really big announcement, yet, but I'm back in action and here is one "last" update of the free version (v0.99z).
It has some massive improvements, actually, besides some important fixes that somehow had escaped me. But there's also a really nice addition in the form of a new paint mode: Multiply

Some defaults I have changed a little, too, like the image brush default "animation" mode is now "active random" (>?) rather than the per-stroke random it was before.
But under the hood there are some intense improvements for both stability and performance.

I already know what has to happen to really get Verve to the next level and that level is on its way in the form of the first commercial release of Verve 1.0. But this will still be a bit of work and I am on it! :geek: 8-)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Previous

Return to Downloads & Info