Gratitude for Taron

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Gratitude for Taron

Hey everyone!

First of all: WOW!
I'm immensly impressed by the "Verve painter".
I love Photoshop so much (to use an example) but Verve is really fascinating and feels like you really paint. Can't wait to be able to paint with it as I wish.
So I create an account here in hope that I will learn to paint with it, Im a noob :p And also to show you my gratitude and support Taron.

Thank you very much for this program.
I can' believe this was done by one person (If I understood well)

PS: If you read this something great will happen to you :ppp :mrgreen:
Thanks Taron and all others people who inspire me with their great art.

c:!
My instagram: danboss

"So long as the sky and the world exist, my existence will be here for the eradication of the miseries of all beings."

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Re: Gratitude for Taron

Awwww, thank you, Dan! :hug:
Something great has already happened, reading your post! :beer:
I hope, you'll see quickly how happy everyone here is to help out with answers and advice. I'm very proud of everyone here! :)

Despite all the time I allow to pass, Verve is still only in its beginning and many things are waiting to find their way into it. I can't wait to take it to every next level ahead. :geek: :D ...and with artists like you joining in, I'm gaining more and more energy to do so, too!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Thanks Taron... Please don't take this as flatery or me saying useless compliments... but Im truely impresssed by your person. You seem to do things for good reasons. Not only your software is free and in my opinion greater than most expensive programs... but you seem to have many talents in more than one "area". Its really impressing. Are you the new "Nikola Tesla" ? lol
I hope to be able to give some donation in the future, but not now I bought so many things (spirit of christmas I guess haha).
Your videos, posts, work is doing much greater than you may see or imagine. So please continue to express your creativity.

And I would like to share this text with you and of course with any other user that reads this... because we are all unique and we all have our place and glory in this universe. It inspires me every day :D

You are unique. There is no other in this universe like you. You are completely unique and through you the energy of All That Is flows in a completely unique and never-to-be duplicated pattern.

Therefore what you are is eternally with meaning and with purpose and rings through the universe.

Your thoughts change worlds; worlds of which you are aware; and worlds of which you are not.

The experiences that you have can happen to no other in precisely the same way.

The smile that you can give can be given in no other way.

You can smile at an individual in a way that no other human being, dead or live can smile.

And the touch of your hand can change a life in a way that no other individual alive or dead, could change that life.

You act upon those you know, and those you do not know, in ways that no other individual could ever act.

In you resides a uniqueness that can never be recaptured.

The self that you are is unique and therefore it is highly important that you honor the self that you are, through which the vitality of the universe shines.

Honor your self and then do you honor others.

The truths, the honesty and the magic of the universe shines through your eyes and your skin.

You are the reflection of All That Is as it has never been reflected before and never will again.

Therefore have trust in the nature of your being.

Rejoice in what you are.
Seth

So Taron and everyone else... sometimes we do things, we make so much efforts and often we don't get the result we want or deserve... we think that what we did was useless... But please understand and it is my conviction that we affect the word with our mental and physical actions. Your words, your acts, your care or sometimes just a smile or a touch of hand can change a person's life. Please continue to do good deeds because at the end it always comes to yourself <3
Be that light of hope and greatness in someone's heart... Just remember everytime someone gave you light with their protection, their care, their affection... look how it shine deeply in your heart and mind... so spread it to others.

But I guess you already know all this because your work is truely a blessing.

THANK YOU.

"So long as the sky and the world exist, my existence will be here for the eradication of the miseries of all beings."

Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:01 pm

I just reread myself and I feel like a school girl who express its love to justin bieber hahaha! But yeah you're truely an idol :p
You are on the my top 10 list of greatest people of all time along with Nikola Tesla, Buddha, Jesus, Thomas Troward, Gisele Bundchen,... and others :D :bounce:

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 pm

...so deep and beautiful...and inspiring...

I love this part especially,

"Just remember everytime someone gave you light with their protection, their care, their affection... look how it shine deeply in your heart and mind... so spread it to others"

Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Dan, there's nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts and feelings, especially when they make me feel like a million bucks while I'm damn near a million bucks away from it, hahaha! :lol:
No, seriously, very profound and caring, just the way I like it. I'm telling you, these are difficult times for all of us to keep some kind of faith in each other, let alone hope. Yet, that's exactly what you're giving me, when you keep alive my belief in humanity. Funny enough, there are not too many things we all have to learn to turn things around, but those few lessons are very challenging ones, asking of us to release most of that, which society has conditioned us to anchor ourselves to. When we really want to move forward, we must let go. This is a very scary proposal and it seems futile, if we don't do this altogether. Thus, piece by piece, we just let go of little things, such as inhibitions to share our affections, because these will bind us and hold us on the great journey ahead.

Anyhow, it's probably better I don't indulge this too much, but I thank you very much, Dan, really! If you only knew how often I feel like an idiot, while I'm programming, hahaha! :PP ...not to mention that I really never want to disappoint you- or anyone for that matter- and hope you will not forget, what you know of me thus far. How ever things will develop, my goal is to provide all that I can provide. In order to continue to make this happen, I must develop some wisdom beyond pure idealism as much as I dislike that. But we shall see!

All in all: :hug:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]