Peace luv n hugs

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Peace luv n hugs

Peace luv and hugs to all
Whatever you happen to be celebrating!
Thank you for your generosity and all the beauty you bring into the world Taron! All the best to you and your family.
Zoooom zoooom zoom into the new year!
S
Macbook Pro
2.6 intel core i7
8 gb ram
Nvidia 650m 1gb v ram
bootcamp windows 7 premium

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Re: Peace luv n hugs

Thank you, Stavros, all the same to you, too! I wished I could still feel Christmas, but yet haven't managed to revive that sensation or arrive at a new one of equal or similar festive spirit.
But I am happy for all of those families, who can enjoy a wonderful time around the Christmas tree, feast together, sing together, all that sort of stuff.
After all, regardless what we call these days, the sun is rising again on a new year, having completed yet another cycle and we've celebrated those days likely since the first of our kind. :)

Merry Christmas! If anybody feels offended by that, I have no intention of apologizing for the name of ancient festivities that are about love and are celebrated by billions. ;)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Peace luv n hugs

And nobody did comment my xmas (bearhunting) arwtork - wish you a nice xmas too and a happy new year :beer:
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]