F3 fullscreen issue

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:36 am

F3 fullscreen issue

Hey
First of I really like this software. I have 2 monitors plus my drawing tablet screen. I use extended mode. When I hit F3 Verve goes fullscreen on my main monitor and disappears from my drawing tablet.
Hitting F3 again puts Verve back to my drawing tablet.
I actually like that this happens and I assume it is a bug. If it is a bug and you decide to fix it could you keep this in on another keybind?
It gives me a better overview of the painting when it goes to fullscreen at my main monitor.

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:25 am

Re: F3 fullscreen issue

Hahahaha, wait...you're saying, you like the way it behaves now, but you want to make sure that it stays that way, in case I figure out how to fix this? :lol: ... :hihi: ...that's awesome! :ob
Well, I suppose, then I better not fix it! BUT if I find out what's going on with multiple monitors, I may offer a "choice popup" or the likes. That could be quite nice, I imagine.
THANKS for the heads-up, Darkshade! :ob ...one day I'd love to have such a tablet. I wonder, if you can switch primary display to it to get the fullscreen on there? :shrug:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:42 pm

Making my tablet the main monitor fixes the issue.
Yeah, I like that it goes to my other main monitor when pressing the fullscreen hotkey as it kinda gives me a better overall view

Edit:
Oh and when I press Ctrl+delete to start a new project the window reopens on my main monitor and I have to drag it over to my tablet

Site Admin

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:27 pm

Aha, see, figured it's just that standard windows behavior, dealing with dual monitor setups. Verve is very simplistic in that regard. You kinda have to take over for these things. But when the time comes, I will have a look at that stuff, too! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]