How about a live stream?!

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:56 am

Re: How about a live stream?!

AH, jeeeez, man.... well, there are still a few days left, but... hmm... :oops:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:42 am

:hihi: I am not the only one having delay issues! No worry we just hope it will happen at some point :bow:

By the way, just wondering... compiling Blitzmax verve code on multiple platforms looks doable.
Any plan on this? :mrgreen:
DA: http://ovn1.deviantart.com/
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/_ovn1_/
System Info: NVidia GeForce GTX 970

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 am

Doesn't it look doable, haha, and I did, too! Except that none have tablet mods, all need different window and file handling and I have yet to figure out how I can even do a proper 64bit version for PC, since not even that has tablet support. So.... :tantrum: ... :PP ... :shrug: ...but I will find a way! :hug:

Post Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:42 am

> Absofreakinglutley

I agree! If you could do a live stream you might just make 2020 worth living through, lol.

I just started learning TouchDesigner and would love to learn more about integrating it with Verve & Processing(or Ableton Live).

btw - I'm looking for a tablet that supports rotate & tilt; do you all have any suggestions? I stumbled on these "tablet displays", that look like they are basically an external(2nd) monitor that has a touch-screen & includes a pen - HUION Kamvas 13: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083TTQFKJ/

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:35 am

Ah, dang, almost forgot about that, but yes... in a way I'm looking forward to it, too, if I figure out the logistics. I've got OBS here since the day I posted this, haha.
Well, I wished I knew more about fancy tablet displays, but since I presently can only dream of those... though I have a fantastic "ordinary" tablet, thanks to Pud in his infinite generosity, and the Wacom Art-pen supports even roll, which I had temporarily hooked up in Verve. I took it off again, because it was rather weird for as long as I did not implement more control.

Thanks for reminding me, though! That's right, I gotta do one and would love to know I could help with 2020. :PP :hyper:

Post Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:09 pm

Hello Taron! Thank you so much for your incredible painting software!
I think it might make sense to make an account on twitch of youtube (or any streaming platform of your choice) and this will allow everyone on this forum who is waiting for your stream to sub and enable notifications, so whenever you do decide to stream, we can get notified and get there in time. I eagerly wait for the stream! (no pressure though :D )
Previous

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]