Absolute beginner question

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Absolute beginner question

Hi just joined this forum, I'm first time verve user. So hello to everyone. Program looks great, very interesting. One newbie question: in online version (Vervette) I can use material image. Is this possible with desktop app also? Thanks for any reply!

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:45 pm

Re: Absolute beginner question

Hi kosirm and Welcome to the Forum! :beer:
...funny enough, I never hear about anyone using the Vervette Sandbox.. :( ...but that's cool! :D :ob
Nope, in fact, that is part of why I'm writing Vervette right now: Researching possibilities for Verve's future. And there is a lot more happening already, but I can't share it, yet.
So, yeah, sorry, for now you can't have material images in Verve itself, but it will come with a heck of a lot more. 8-)

Thanks for asking! And don't hold back, if you have anything to share. I always love seeing what artists do! :hyper: c:!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Thank you so much for reply! Getting reply from program author is such a special feeling :bounce:

I'm going to play with buttons and brushes, I'll see if I can get hung of this. If there is something to see, yes I will publish here, thank you for encouragment :)

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:55 am

I'm afraid, you'll get used to my replies all too quickly! ;) :beer:
And never hesitate to ask questions, but don't forget to look through the INFO(Manual) first, please! I think, I covered almost everything in there, except possibly for some "secret" features that weren't ready, yet. :? :geek:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]