Extrapolations

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Re: Expect the Unexpected

Thanks Borhani I really should leave this alone now. Sometimes I don't know when to stop. very fun day. :idea:
Smudge 01ab.jpg
Smudge 01ab.jpg (144.2 KiB) Viewed 11519 times
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:18 am

It's weird... I want to say "creepy", but then there's something endearing about this one, too! :? :lol:
Nice! :D
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Dm7

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:39 am

Haha! It reminds me of this story about three pigs and a wolf who wants to take their house down just to devour them! An alternative version of course. ;)

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Transitions

Thx Taron, Thx DM :) It was just an exercise and the first of many as I get used to things. I think I was 19 the last time I sat down and did a pen and ink. It wasn't til I found Sculptris that I started "sketching" again. I am sorry but all the box models I did just weren't an artistic experience for me. Putting together scenes was and still is. I have tried painting with photoshop and tried painting with Painter. They don't come close to Verve for sketching up ideas and following paths. Yes, I am still in symmetry but these are exercises for me and when DM said wolf well I am sorry. The Lady was a Tramp :D

This image started with the same base that the last one did except I did increase the canvas size to 3000 width x 3200. And that's when I noticed the light source. No photoshopping here at all ( except for canvas change unless I decide to do a bit of burn brush work but instead of that will most likely brush some more shading in on another layer in verve. It took a strange turn from dog eyes to lady eyes. It's very tempting to complete her change in another image :D Still WIP! as anyone can tell lol. But I am done for the day :!:

Please don't mind the verbage. When my muse whacks me on the head, she pulls me along many paths.

"What are you looking at?", snarled the dog woman in front of him and sniffing the air as if to pinpoint his location. "Expecting a Werewolf? You humans are all the same. Always looking for the wild side and not recognizing it when it bites you in the butt."

The henchman smiled, " Your eyes give you away. Caught in transition milady? They have blanked out and I know you are blind." He stepped forward. Her ears perked up as she heard his step and she automatically stepped back a very faint and held back whine humming on the air. "I am not here to hurt you. The Professor sent me to save you from the mob."

At this the dog woman relaxed, " The Professor? You know this is all his fault? Bloody old fool! Well just don't stand there! Take me to him!"

The henchman laughed and bowed, sweeping his hands exit stage left in a gesture she couldn't see but only feel, then straightening up and taking her hand gently. "This way milady."
The Oracle 001c.jpg
The Oracle 001c.jpg (132.44 KiB) Viewed 11493 times

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:00 am

You know, Tartan, that's exactly the kind of stuff that goes through my head when ever I get lost in my painting, too, hehehe...loads of stories unfold and it's a hidden journey with plenty of twists and such, hahaha... GREAT! Thanks for sharing! :D
Fun Character For Sure! :D

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Thx Taron. Yah. It's hard to for me to keep from melding story with image and I think it enhances as I play with it :D

I think I am starting to get more control but have been using only a few features. I love smudge lol I decided to throw a little color in and am trying to get to grips with it. I want to jump on the detail but I have other issues to solve first. ummm Lips would help :D Using opacity when I shouldn't have.....

The henchman looked critically at Cass's face," Ummm Professor. She can see now but what happened to her mouth?"

The Professor sighed, " I thought I explained earlier. This is at least a 3 step process. One more step and she will be fine." He turned to the ships telepath, " Can you tell what she's thinking?"

The telepath looked at Cass who was staring dagger eyes at the Professor," I don't think you need My services to figure that out" He chuckled and started to leave, pausing at the door, "I am gone to the bar for a round or two. Have Fun."

As he left they heard him laughing harder.

Cass 00.jpg
Cass 00.jpg (90.42 KiB) Viewed 11471 times

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Dramatic story! :)
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Yeah, haha, I'm already looking forward to the next chapter...."The Voice"! :D

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:07 am

Very beautiful eyes and colors :D ,Alien beauty? :D
System Info: Laptop, AMD Radeon HD 7650M, 4core Intel Core i5-2430M (2.40 Ghz), Windows 8.1

Dm7

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:39 am

Wow! it's evolving in a good direction! Love her eyes! <3 And those stories are hilarious. :D Love it!
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks