Intars' gallery

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Tue May 05, 2015 2:26 am

Re: Intars' gallery

If you really like animation, Doink is very much fun.
It's a 5€ app for the ipad.
It runs very smooth on my ipad III and you can use an cheap pen for this.
Have a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQ2zAwxrw

Such an easy and wonderful prog. Only drawing gets tough, when you want to fill some seconds ;)

Flash vectors are different. No need to mess around with Bezier if you don't want to.
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Site Admin

Post Tue May 05, 2015 7:21 am

Oh god, I'm not sure how I could tell you guys this.... but.... uhm... just relax for a while longer and- if your gfx card has enough memory- animation may be something you won't have to leave Verve for! :? 8-)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Tue May 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Taron wrote:Oh god, I'm not sure how I could tell you guys this.... but.... uhm... just relax for a while longer and- if your gfx card has enough memory- animation may be something you won't have to leave Verve for! :? 8-)

Holy......!
That starts to be a bit too much teasing!
I want to press the download button. please ;)
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:32 am

nice tree and animals * more *

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:48 am

I could and even want to create something more like it ;) but I am little bit in a chillout mode right now.
This project did took some efforts and quite a time from me. I just finished to do a real painting based on that image
and than I realized how much I miss 3D CG stuff as well.

In a time I will get something out of me again. Once you sit and launch verve everything goes by itself :bow:

Post Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:22 pm

It's time to update. Good day to verve-camp ;)

Since some time ago Taron discovered that my verve-paints tend to sneak into "Everybody's First Doodle" and scatter
around there, all of a sudden with a magic wind of Mr.Taron I automatically got this thread of my own :)

Here below I re-post some of my previous works to get them here in one place. Verve became sort of a tool of choice
for concepting whole project because it was so easy to start doing something and get carried along with it. Just a note
that the lowest image is exception - it was pencil made drawing witch underwent heavy post-processing in Gimp. All the
rest are created purely with verve. And this project will drift in verve-mud quite heavily since I found verve alone being
more than sufficient and comfortable enough to do all work.

This specific project, named "Heartcrab" is a more of a middle-term conceptual art project that I wish to pursue and which
spins in my head from time to time for three years already. It is seen and "experienced' as drama with an elements of
horror/supernatural in my imagination. This project key-moments/shots calls for something like visual effects, environment
with surreal atmosphere, creature effects and other difficult artistic expressions. Some of them I intend to capture in
conceptual verve-paints in upcoming future.

"Heartcrab" explores relationship ties, place of memories and dreams, existential sorrows and pains of Woman and Man, and
a strength of clear mind and power of forgiveness. One of my possible artistic dream pursue could be seeing this project
coming into reality - be it in form of live action film, 3d animated previs or visual motion comic/novel.
Verve helps me and makes it possible to step on a direction of visual novel to say the least. I really love this look that verve
gives to paintings :bounce:
Attachments
short films - Heartcrab overview_00_lowRes.jpg
short films - Heartcrab overview_00_lowRes.jpg (242.54 KiB) Viewed 16862 times

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:48 am

THERE you are!!! :D
...great set, of course, I'm glad you've migrated them over! :ob
A graphic novel with Verve...animated...yeah, that would be exciting for sure!!! :bounce: Great idea! :geek: :)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:32 pm

Yes it would rock for sure Intars. Great conceptualization and description :ob I think you should do it as a graphic novel and then try to bridge the next gap into a movie. There have been a lot of good movies made from the graphic form as you well know. I will be rooting for you in that endeavor! :ob c:!
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:24 pm

nice concept art :) and hpe to see more from you next weeks/months c:!
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Post Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:16 am

Thanks folks for input.

I will definitely post Heartcrab here, once I come up with something. But my use of verve is not limited to that.
Tartan, .... meeeeehh :roll: hard to say how far I will pull off graphical novel form to this project alone. To even think that such project with it's complexity might be finished by stand alone artist is intriguing. To some degree it is possible. It is. If I could work only on that :lol: Maybe even primitive 3d previz could be handled.
But jeeez how much has to be changed on my side in my current affairs and position in market economy system before I may feel safe to pursue just this one.
But yea, anyway - bit by bit :? Maybe after two years you see and realize novel is almost done.

Ok, I will soon repoust/re-emigrate here in next weeks some other works that I had done in verve and that will see for new fresh works 8-)
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks