Intars' gallery

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:34 am

Re: Intars' gallery

I guess i will have to, then, challenge myself with brush 6 as well, Taron.
He hee - so 'penga' did received his attention to himself after all, eeh.. :ud: To be open - at first drawing was started as an idea to draw yellowish table surface with just some
funny objects on it - just for the sake of drawing something and practice. How the table turned into dunes and when penguin stepped in... you know how it is with great tool verve.
Thanks for comments.

In a days i will bring (once i finish to my liking) one more new piece. Something about computers.

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:18 pm

Looking forward to it! :)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:00 am

I like your painting ... makes me want to go to the beach! Also exicited to see what you will show us painted with Brush #6 ... now you made me currious will def. check out Brush #6 as well!

Post Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:58 pm

Finally I finished to my liking previously declared new verve-painting about computers in abstracted 2D shapes and representations.
Many months ago I started studies and exploration of GNU/Linux operating system and whole world of it. At some point I realized that
I will just have to paint Tux no matter what. I am afraid there will be more of it regardless of anything :P

(As usual, this is near 98% verve painter, with minor contrast edits and signature touch-ups in Gimp.
One note: challenge of brush 6 is still on me; here i hadn't used it. It will be in some next work.)
Attachments
Memory logic map with Tux suddenly appearing behind (4 jul 2023).jpg
Memory logic map with Tux suddenly appearing behind (4 jul 2023).jpg (239.46 KiB) Viewed 4784 times

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:02 pm

Looking good! :ob It's such a curious combination out of passionate painting and passionate observation. Very deliberate, yet, accepting some intuitive channeling. Very enjoyable! c:!

Post Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:18 pm

Great painting ... c:! ... lovely little TUX.
Hope your Linux journy is fun as well ... at least it had some impression to make you paint some fan art ....

Maybe this is also a hint to @Taron to support Unix based systems :twisted: ...
but don't want to open the can of OS-Discussion.

The picture makes me currios what's and the end of the path that Tux walked .... love the depth to the light in the back!
:ob

Post Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:20 am

From the first penguin painting that you posted in the last page I recall some Linux stuff, now in this last artwork I see it was so.
I like the structural snake artwork as well, I can fell a cool pixel art trend in this thread. congrats.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Post Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:10 pm

Thanks for remarks, folks :)
Dines,

we will see here Tux more for sure.
As for tech - Linux journey is somewhat slow-paced but sustained, with some difficulties but also with a lot of curiosity and interest. I start to feel more and more good on line of thought
that terminals and shell scripting is certainly the way to do things in computer in previous century, in this century and probably even in next century. There is something fundamental about
terminal approach of doing things - I really start feeling little bit by little as if some sort of computer-tech-nerd-engineer walking inside corridors of, metaphorically speaking, some
space-ship and where I see all the wiring, button panels, dedicated rooms here and there; and the more you get used to do things "terminal-way", the more some sense
(or working version of a sense) of all space-ship corridors and logistics slowly start to appear and create a curiosity for all of it.

About future drawings - for now I can only say that there already indeed exist finalized thought-concepts for next few drawings to be surely created with verve, some certainly will 'fall'
into more pixelated/computers-themed "trap" but there is one that will be something again experimental, something that I hadn't technically tried but really want to try and see what will
come out of it at the end (and here I am not talking about brush #6 challenge - its still on me ;) )

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:59 am

Oh, Intars, I forgot if you had managed to work with Verve on Linux? Have you? :geek:

Post Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:30 pm

oh yes linux! once it was my great love jumping from flower to flower until the deepest hole
but I had to choose between constantly compiling the latest programs and developing obsessions or Verve c:!

I tested on Manjaro today
Verve starts up but doesn't have the power and pressure sensitivity of wacom
System info: NVidia GTX1080, i7 6700, Win10
https://www.behance.net/pudjakjuzto2
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks