@Inkolored-Verve works

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: @Inkolored-Verve works

There is always a kind of esoteric touch to your designs, which I only lately begin to realize. Very nice and interesting! :)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Taron wrote:There is always a kind of esoteric touch to your designs, which I only lately begin to realize. Very nice and interesting! :)

Many thanks, Taron! :) Yes, you're right and in almost all my works there are included some elements of the collective imaginary. It's something that I was added to my designs after the contact with other artists of my environment. c:!

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:09 am

to me it remimed to Earthworm Jim, a peculiar game indeed, a very sui generis stuff. congrats again.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Post Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:47 am

eduardobedoya wrote:to me it remimed to Earthworm Jim, a peculiar game indeed, a very sui generis stuff. congrats again.

Thank you! When Zeropainter commented that it reminded him of an old video game of the 90's I also thought about this title, because of the surreal backgrounds and the acid colors that gave it an alien atmosphere to all the game, I'm glad this work has made you to remember this great old classic. ^_^

Post Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:32 pm

it does, hope to see more of them, congrats again.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:22 pm

-Ocaso-.jpg
Work re-colored with Verve textures
-Ocaso-.jpg (240.16 KiB) Viewed 12322 times

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Fantastic! I love your take on a rainbow. But somebody come help save the sun!!! :o ... :hihi:

Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Taron wrote:Fantastic! I love your take on a rainbow. But somebody come help save the sun!!! :o ... :hihi:

Many thanks Taron, glad you like it! ^_^ I tried to play with the idea of the two opposite hemispheres separated for a rainbow.

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Yeah, makes sense. I just wonder, if you intentionally made the sun look like it's drowning in agony, or if that zigzag line is meant to be "the nose" and the Dali-esque swirl is meant to be the smiling lips?! If the latter is true, you might want to reconsider that zigzag line, hmmm. :shrug: :hihi: ...at the moment it looks like the moon is winning the struggle against the sun in the age old myth of the chase. 8-)
No matter what, though, it looks great and very solid altogether! :ob

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:47 pm

Taron wrote:Yeah, makes sense. I just wonder, if you intentionally made the sun look like it's drowning in agony, or if that zigzag line is meant to be "the nose" and the Dali-esque swirl is meant to be the smiling lips?! If the latter is true, you might want to reconsider that zigzag line, hmmm. :shrug: :hihi: ...at the moment it looks like the moon is winning the struggle against the sun in the age old myth of the chase. 8-)
No matter what, though, it looks great and very solid altogether! :ob

Thank you! :D Ocaso represents the last hour of the afternoon, when the sun blushes from the heat, it hides to rest behind the horizon and the moon, clueless, comes out to take its place. The rainbow represents the moment of time that keeps them separate and independent of each other, making everyone govern their part of the day. But of course, another way to see it is also possible, the drawing is open to that and the strange reflection of the sun helps to think about it. ^^
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks