@Inkolored-Verve works

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Re: -The birthday of the sea cucumber- Just color

Taron wrote:I will move it into his gallery thread! :ugeek: ...but it's a wonderful, positive, happy and elegant painting! Love it! c:! :ob

Sorry, Taron for give you work in your birthday, congratulations for it!! :beer: I really appreciate your efforts, I think you are a beautiful person, thank you a lot for your great contribution to the world of digital art, I really love Verve! Hugs, my dear friend! ^v^

Post Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: @Inkolored-Verve works

In-Fusion.jpg
One of my favorites works done with Verve Painter, this is framed in my room, I hope you like it too. ^_^
In-Fusion.jpg (183.66 KiB) Viewed 15924 times

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:10 pm

I think, you see the love that forms the universe and holds it together. It is there, all around us, but like the pulsing veins in our eyes, we stop seeing it unless some bubbles inside them make us see "stars". But you can see this love, this joy to be and you capture it for what it is. It fills me with pride and joy that you're using Verve for it now, too! :D ...beautiful, thank you! :beer:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Taron wrote:I think, you see the love that forms the universe and holds it together. It is there, all around us, but like the pulsing veins in our eyes, we stop seeing it unless some bubbles inside them make us see "stars". But you can see this love, this joy to be and you capture it for what it is. It fills me with pride and joy that you're using Verve for it now, too! :D ...beautiful, thank you! :beer:

Thank you, Taron for understanding and welcoming my work so well, that means a lot to me! Your words encourage me a lot to try to improve and continue working on my peculiar projects. Thank you very much for all the kind support! ^_^

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:16 pm

-Powerful-.jpg
Verve color layers
-Powerful-.jpg (194.26 KiB) Viewed 15904 times

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Fantastic proportions! Looks very intense! Such interesting color choices, too, giving shading to the lips that way. You do have great sense when it comes to these levels of saturation. It's an art all by itself! c:!
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Thats very cool done ;) I did add soime faves from you in deviantart and thnx for watching me there :beer:
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:50 pm

I remark some colors of my avatar! :hihi:

Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Taron wrote:Fantastic proportions! Looks very intense! Such interesting color choices, too, giving shading to the lips that way. You do have great sense when it comes to these levels of saturation. It's an art all by itself! c:!

Thank you, Taron for the good critique! ^v^ I'm so glad you like this kind of works; sometimes it's nothing easy to keep all the attention throughout the process with so many colors ^^; but the final results generally seems me a good contribution to the line art, I think the saturated colors provide them a lot of energy, I always hope they like to someone else! XD

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Zeropainter wrote:Thats very cool done ;) I did add soime faves from you in deviantart and thnx for watching me there :beer:

Thanks, glad you liked it!! I saw the Deviant feedback, I really appreciate it. ^_^
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks