Abstract paintings

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:46 am

Re: Abstract paintings

Robin, hey, it's been a while again!
Uh, I love the pearlescent feel of that last one! Wow! :ob
Overall, you remind me how much I miss borhani, who used to post these massive series all the time, hehe! c:!
A lot of passionate visualizations, diving into liberating flows of pure joy of interactivity between conscious and subconscious. I can feel the care and the love that goes into them and it's infectious in the best of ways, showing how much wonder awaits in the possibilities. You make me feel so very glad and happy, Rob! :hug:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:56 pm

Thanks Taron beautiful words. I am still in love with your wondrous program and it's endless possibilities. I think not many people are aware of the program. Have you ever considered posting samples on social media to get the word out. I am thinking of Instagram there are a lot of Artists that post their work there.

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Thanks, Rob! I'm having to go commercial with it as soon as I have made a new version. Then, I believe, it will be the best moment to start really banging the drums, so to say. But, again, thank you very much for the thoughtful suggestion! :ob ...I, too, still very, very much believe in Verve, but more so I do know what can and will become of it, because there's FAR more still in store, begging to manifest. :hyper:

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Hi Taron
I can't wait for a commercial version. The fact it is coming is Greeeeeeeeet :bounce:

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:13 pm

I hope you are working on custom brushes it's my favorite feature of the program and vastly expands the creative possibilities. I must have about 8,000 of them saved :hihi:
It would be cool if you could customize the custom brushes using the controls in the interface using the 10 brush. That would be beyond cool.

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:24 pm

Well, I can tell you that I'm planning on making a fundamental change to the whole brush concept. The idea is that it's all custom brushes, meaning you no longer will have fixed types from 1 - 10, but you can assign these keys to some chosen custom brushes. Those brushes you can fully design yourself, choosing type of brush and all possible settings the type permits and so on... this will include assigning brush image sequences and their behavior and so on. Additionally I may try to make this thing that I'm also working on for "Vervette", where you can make custom parameters which allow you to assign specific brush parameters to or even morphs of combined parameter changes. This will allow you to fully customize not only the brush itself, but how you modify it on the fly. So, yeah... this will be a major, major change and incredibly powerful! Combine that with my thoughts on hooking up Midi controllers, hahahahaha, yeah... stuff may happen! :D

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Taron holy cow you are blowing my mind. Like I said I have made many custom brushes but since they are image based you can only stamp with them so to speak. One turnaround I found was when you make a custom brush if you make The bounding box more vertical it distorts the brush so when you use it over something it distorts both the brush and the paint under it in a very interesting way. it makes the brush come to life rather than be static. It would be great if you could include a distort function for custom brushes. If what I am saying is not clear I can send you a sample brush I made that has this characteristic. Is "Vervette" the name of the commercial version you have in mind or something else. Curious minds need to know. Man I am excited.

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:38 pm

Send me another email, Rob! ;)
...it is something else. 8-)
Ohohohoh, wow, I've never noticed that, but now I see it, too! Only vertical does that...peculiar?! But hey... :shrug: :hyper:

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:08 pm

Hi Taron
Taron wrote:Send me another email, Rob! ;)
...it is something else. 8-)
Ohohohoh, wow, I've never noticed that, but now I see it, too! Only vertical does that...peculiar?! But hey... :shrug: :hyper:
I could email you a sample I made but it's 9 mg in size. But it seems like you see what I mean already. :hyper:

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:12 pm

AH, no, no, it's alright. Thanks! ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks