O's Verve Process

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Mon May 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: O's Verve Process

Hello everyone I'm happy to see all of you and it feels so nice to be welcomed here ;)

Getting the feel of the brushesh and the program. What helps me is making a color palette on the side of a painting and use it instead of color wheel
11l.jpg
11l.jpg (254.79 KiB) Viewed 6498 times

I saw this tree today on a walk, she was soo beautiful. In reality it's not as colorful obviously but I got this feeling. There is just a beginning of a spring here in Finland

Post Mon May 04, 2020 9:22 pm

Dynamic nature! c:!
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Site Admin

Post Mon May 04, 2020 9:31 pm

Indeed! What a striking pose! You know, in the Vedic tradition, someone who spends a life exposing their body, possibly indecently, may get reborn as a tree for that reason, hehehe. That makes the painting particularly brilliant! c:!
So you're from Finland!? That's so amazing and wonderful to me. I just love how art reaches around the world and we get to connect this way. Just wonderful! :bounce:

Your color choices are daring, but very consistent and strong. I enjoy that a lot! You have a certain bias that you seem to stay true to, like it's a realm of hue that represents your taste and vision. There's a South American artist here, who also loves to work with bright colors, but his hues are so specific to him, it's fascinating. I just love seeing all the different sensations, the DNA of artists.
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed May 06, 2020 3:46 am

I like those paint strokes on the left side and on her chest, you know I see a tree girl in your painting. :P
congrats.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Post Thu May 07, 2020 12:59 pm

very nice artworks from you, hope to see you grow here :beer:
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Post Fri May 08, 2020 9:17 pm

How has been everyone's full moon? I've been really dreamy. I started to take my dream states and imagination more seriously. I'm used to thinking my dreams/fantaises/visions are not real and not important, but trying to change that now.
dreaml.jpg
dreaml.jpg (230.62 KiB) Viewed 6446 times

I start to notice and understand how colors mix on canvas and I'm starting to use more layers in Verve :ob

Site Admin

Post Fri May 08, 2020 10:12 pm

Ok, I might have to start differently by telling you what I believe, regarding body/mind, spirit and soul. I do believe these are the three components that make up our experience on Earth.
  • The soul, infinite in its current form and part of the eternal source. As soul you have decided what you wish to understand, what you wish to contribute and to learn how you may best go about it on Earth. The place that still waits for us to find harmony for...but that's an even longer story... :hihi:
  • The spirit, the immaterial messenger between mind and soul. It is something like the phantom representation of your soul in or as your body, but the spirit is just like a hub or bridge. It does not make decisions. Yet, through it your soul sees and your mind/body receives.
  • The body, your mind is just a piece of your body, like your stomach, or your hands and so on, it's "mechanical". Your body will use parts of your mind without your spirit's, nor your soul's awareness or consent. Like you may react spontaneously to some danger or any physical stimulation. At the same time your mind will translate your experience on Earth to your spirit, which is connected to your soul, as I said, like a messenger or interface.
Okay, now, your spirit is neither tied to your body, nor to your soul by a fixed force. It will detach from your body when you sleep or even if you wish to meditate and manage to do conscious astral traveling. You may notice this detachment in your sleep, if you have a lucid dream.

Dreams come in different ways and take you to different places for reasons your spirit chooses. I believe, while your body sleeps, your spirit begins to work through your experiences of the day, or whatever inspired or troubled your mind. It may even be in communication with your soul during that time and it will take you to places that help make sense of what your mind has to receive from your soul. Like if you feel like there's something "you wanted so much", but your mind somehow did not allow you to pursue it. Or there's something you weren't ready to explore enough and your soul send your spirit to places that help you understand and gain the courage.
Nightmares may be when your mind is not willing to accept what is being shown to it, who knows for sure. Not to mention that there are infinite possibilities for why we get to see something or experience something within dreams. But I do believe that your spirit actually goes there and it can be as real as it feels, even if the consequences manifest very differently here on Earth. They do in form of your actions on Earth. Dreams influence your decisions. That's the whole point.
So, yes, they are VERY important! And it is magical, even if sometimes scary, to realize what freedom you truly have and what privilege it is to use this freedom of your spirit and your soul in a realm without any permanence in form to take inspiration and bring some permanence to it in this world we all share. Your visions and your creations allow us to get a piece of your spirits journey and the beauty of your soul! :)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sat May 09, 2020 7:54 pm

I have somehow similiar view but with less elements. In my view, there is a higher self or a soul, which is exist in a place with no time and space and our physical bodies, emotions and thoughts are parts of it. I even see both traditionl senses like sight, hearing, touch, smell, tase and emotions and thoughts to be our senses to sense the world around us and our souls. And dreaming is one of the senses to explore that :p I hope my explanation is at least a little bit clear.

Today I noticed what a beautiful fractals some plants are ;)
fractall.jpg
fractall.jpg (235.54 KiB) Viewed 6423 times

I still can't get used to how colors change when mixed on a canvas. They kinda loose saturation? And there's always a dominant color to eat all other colors?

Post Sat May 09, 2020 8:05 pm

I think these are lovely Oleysa :) hmmm dominant color? If you use smudge a lot as I do you will notice that the smudge tends to pick up more of the color that is selected on the color wheel. Changing that color will produce some very interesting effects. Also try going into ctrl warp. Put full fluid and uncheck dry. Then just swirl things around to get the fluids up to speed. There are more effects such as using mirrors and smudge all in Ctrl w :)
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Sat May 09, 2020 9:21 pm

Oh, I see! Thank you, Tartan! I'll try these out c:! c:!
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks