O's Verve Process

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Site Admin

Post Sat May 09, 2020 9:45 pm

Re: O's Verve Process

I love the vibrance of this. It reminds me of cerulean photography almost, like you captured the energy flow of the plant, it's aura. c:!
As for how you imagine soul and body, it may sound like a tiny difference and you should be busy, figuring out how this world works and you in it, but really... you are a soul and you have a body. There's plenty of time for all of us to fully understand that, only to forget it again, when we come back for the next life cycle. :ud: :hyper:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun May 10, 2020 6:59 pm

Death wants us to live :)
alivel.jpg
alivel.jpg (248.19 KiB) Viewed 6416 times

I get too interested in painting process that I forget to learn new Verve features

Site Admin

Post Sun May 10, 2020 7:05 pm

You can't go wrong just painting! c:!
Just don't paint yourself in a corner, hehe! Keep exploring and always allow yourself to fully enjoy the process! :hyper:
Have you tried Brush #8, yet?

Post Sun May 10, 2020 7:07 pm

I'll try it now! c:! Let's see what comes out

Post Sun May 10, 2020 7:52 pm

I did some abstract stuff with brush 8 in the beginning, then a painting of a duck emerged on it. I go to a park to see birds almost every day now.
duckl.jpg
duckl.jpg (237.94 KiB) Viewed 6416 times

Site Admin

Post Sun May 10, 2020 8:12 pm

Very sweet!!! :ob
I enjoy your daring choice of colors, really, it keeps surprising me. But, yeah, HA, great first use of Brush #8!!! :hyper: c:!
It's fantastic for structures, textures and the likes. I love using it on rocky surfaces, mountains, some types of clouds (as you've demonstrated here beautifully!), tree bark works great, too. So, yeah, it's a powerful brush!

Post Sun May 10, 2020 9:58 pm

expressive night today :bow:
freel.jpg
freel.jpg (200.35 KiB) Viewed 6413 times

Site Admin

Post Sun May 10, 2020 10:26 pm

Wow, there's certainly something you're channeling! She looks completely tied up in some sort of sinister bondage, trapped between worlds, while her skirt reaches down to earth and her soul funnels into her from above. It looks like ...wow... it does look like you perfectly illustrated the spirit, the intangible avatar that has wings to be free as a bird, but is in bondage between heaven and earth, tied to the one it is serving.
Funny enough, I know that I'm seeing this "wrong", because I sense that you made a cute face, but look at it differently and her red lips are one eye and her eyes are like a bandana around her forehead from which a veil goes over the center of her face as she looks down at her right side. I know, you did not intend that, but it is one scary picture and oddly brilliant! :o :bow: :ob

Post Mon May 11, 2020 8:36 pm

I don't think you are wrong. This is about something I don't have words for and it's even difficult to understand with thoughts, because this thing is many things at once. I draw vaguely intentionally. I really hope people would see all kinds of things and faces and objects. So I'm sooo happy to know you see only one eye ;) c:!

Site Admin

Post Mon May 11, 2020 8:47 pm

It feels like you do what is called "automatic drawing", as I think I might've mentioned early on, where it does feel like you allow yourself to channel freely what ever comes to you. This is the perfect way to go about it, especially as you explore everything, including yourself. :ob
...I'm already getting addicted to seeing new paintings from you, hehehe, happy to see what the day brought! :hyper:
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks