First painting - still life study

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: First painting - still life study

That's what it looked like, too...which puzzled me so much! :shock:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:12 pm

Re: First painting - still life study

In my continuing quest of exploration of older verve-paint works by others, here i stopped for a pause - what a good finding, that there was such a power user in this forum.
I must say, just as Taron did on 2nd page, that even with this verve-error the image still looked almost like a cool painting; even with error :P !
Link from 1st page to the Chad's "Plein Air" magazine still works, there are some cool, detailed landscape digital paintings that any aspiring verve-painter could take a look at.
As i got from article, digital paintings presented there are not verve-paintings but nevertheless being digital they still serve as good role models that not every digital art has
to be about war, tanks, gun design, cheap vector graphics garbage of some sort and instead it could be a tremendously patiently crafted natural landscape.

Great article.
Little bit sad that such power user, as a time went by, didn't add at least one more verve-painting here as a showcase. He know how to command verve c:! .
Previous

Return to Your Artworks