With verve into the light

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:22 pm

Re: With verve into the light

Pilou wrote:Magician has the right to keep its secrets! :beer:

:beer:
You know, more sooner than later I will share it with you.

Animation is cool!
But creating new stuff is even cooler.

I am not finished with him, I never will I am afraid as he is uninstalling freedom and installing his clan for a very long time.
Be aware, citizens of the USA. Be aware!
If a billionaire says "This is my country!" he probably really believes it.
In fact he is preparing his clan to take over this "USA company".
And to hide his evil business, he is doing even more evil things as a gamesmanship.
Do not look at his little twitter nonsense, look at his decrees.
There is big money going on, he is selling your country to his friends.
Beside an ongoing exchange of judiciary.
Haha, and we are arguing about Erdogan.

Anyway WIP - the theme is for me just another evil gamesmanship, but I am fine with everything the Americans get upset enough to throw him and all his "friends" out of the white house, out of the courts, away from anything they can do harm to mankind.

TrumpsLand.jpg
TrumpsLand.jpg (112.34 KiB) Viewed 9388 times

Crits are welcome, as I had a terrible time with him.

P.S. CLIMATE CHANGE, CLIMATE CHANGE CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A first step into shading:
Trump-LineLayer_WIP.jpg
Trump-LineLayer_WIP.jpg (134.91 KiB) Viewed 9382 times
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Post Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:33 am

hey Knacki,
Whatever program you used you did a hell of a fine job implementing it. The second one indeed looks like he is truly singing but if there is sound I am not hearing it. As far as Trump is concerned I have no issues at all in your representation of him :ob The man is a "Self seeking, self possessed , selfish Son of a ...." I won't insult his mom as I heard she was appalled at him long before she died. He is a pox not only upon the U.S. but the world. A diseased mind and the "Man who would be King". That's not going to happen and I predict an impeachment because of his current trade policies and his dismantling of EPA rules and regulations designed to protect the environment. I don't envy his successor whoever that might be as they try to fix the damage he has caused already and the damage he will cause in the future.

So yes. I agree with you entirely. I would like to see an artistic drawing of the altered photo "Putin's Puppet" where he is sitting on Putin's knee while Putin strings him along. :hihi: Grrr the man raises my blood pressure every time he opens his mouth.
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Post Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:18 pm

Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Post Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:13 pm

very cool ;) - you nailed it - without reading text I did see trump in your last artwork :beer:
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Post Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:11 pm

@zeropainter
Thank you very much!
@Tartan
It's not the person only, it's a worldwide poison being spread more and more since last decades.
But anyway, I am afraid when his sold out is finished, even those Trump fans will be very disappointed.
But then it's too late.
Probably the most dangerous person actually, as he will sell anything and still executing Stephen Bannon's plan for a complete long lasting power change.

Apropos finished.
I call it done:
Attachments
Trump_protector-of-prosperity.jpg
Trump_protector-of-prosperity.jpg (254.32 KiB) Viewed 9358 times

Post Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:30 am

And I call it Well Done :ob c:! :idea:
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:47 am

Boy, oh, boy, this is a beautiful drawing for sure, Knacki! What's particularly funny about this one is that it sits very well outside or between the camps of ideologies and reflects a fairly decent truth, except for the idiot "child hater" bullshit, of course. We shouldn't let any thread here get too political in this orwellian nightmare time we're living in, but I said from the very start that Trump shows a truth that nobody- or hardly anybody- has wanted to understand: Nations are not countries, but companies (well, it's a bit more complicated than that, as each country is essentially merely a type of society under a certain law paradigm you wouldn't believe, if you heard it or even saw it black on white, but it has nothing to do with living human beings! This conversation could derail everything endlessly...). Trump stands for a change in the control system. He's hired to balance out the accounts, so to say, and phase out money as the control medium. Technology itself is becoming the means to control mankind, making its "leaders" really most obviously its managers or handlers until even they will be phased out, really. Left and Right are artificial factions, meant to make the masses pliable and take the last little bit of self-control away from either side. Both invest in complete nonsense, but will want to "see it through", whatever crap they accepted as motivation for themselves, which is obviously given to them, but they bought into it as if it was their own. Ready to believe lies not much more than before, those lies simply pit the factions against each other, using Trump as a fabricated pivot. At the same time he really does what he's supposed to do and it follows only one ideology relevant to him: business. That makes your illustration so beautiful. Make a caricature of Obama, dressed as Satan, for example, and you'll highlight another truth that will fight a little bit the illusions of the left. Make an illustration of Bush, showing the finger, to fight the illusions of the right. Who ever puts himself on either side, revolving around the shit-show, hasn't understood what really is happening to them.
To control the hijacking of your unbelievably awesome gallery thread, we could always go into "off topic" with this, of course! I then may just move this post there, too. :oops:
Anyhow, fantastic and skillful drawing!!! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:06 am

Thanks guys.
I needed something more funny after a long working night.
Just a quickie.
Attachments
Spock.jpg
Spock.jpg (77.95 KiB) Viewed 9273 times

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:51 am

Such an amazing caricature of Trump! WOW! He is recognizable at the first sight! And shading and teddy bear are too gorgeous! c:! :rock:

Trump, he is a man from another (or his own) world. More a showman and peacock than diplomat. Similar to "my" czech president. Waste of worlds and your thread..

Spock looks great too! c:!

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:05 am

The most gentle and benign Spock ever! :) ....very sweet! What a roll you're on, Knacki. :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks