Verve Animations

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Verve Animations

How about to add frame system for verve with layout to make a realistic animation with fluid brushes?

Site Admin

Post Thu May 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Verve Animations

Yes, it's an old plan of mine. Especially after I added the paint recording, which already is in there via shortcuts, I thought about allowing to render it out frame by frame for a proper image sequence. But, yeah, I thought about it and will continue to do so! Welcome to the forum, MrZarp! :beer:

The problem with a typical animation frame system at this time is the memory choices and management. It's unrealistic to use the GPU memory, depending on the resolution, but it would be lightning fast, while a CPU RAM solution might be a bit slow and has to deal with the 32bit limitations right now. Direct streaming to file will most certainly be too slow. So, yeah, stuff to work out! Good call, though! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Thu May 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Taron wrote:Yes, it's an old plan of mine. Especially after I added the paint recording, which already is in there via shortcuts, I thought about allowing to render it out frame by frame for a proper image sequence. But, yeah, I thought about it and will continue to do so! Welcome to the forum, MrZarp! :beer:

The problem with a typical animation frame system at this time is the memory choices and management. It's unrealistic to use the GPU memory, depending on the resolution, but it would be lightning fast, while a CPU RAM solution might be a bit slow and has to deal with the 32bit limitations right now. Direct streaming to file will most certainly be too slow. So, yeah, stuff to work out! Good call, though! :ob

Good.

Site Admin

Post Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm

FREAKY! :shock: :lol: :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]