Extrapolations

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Site Admin

Post Tue May 26, 2020 10:05 am

Re: Extrapolations

Hit {Ctrl}+{D] to freeze the fluids! No need to undo, undo... ;)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:55 am

[quote="Tartan"]Hey Ed :)

I am starting to get things done but still a long way to go. I guess I should have hired someone but always have preferred doing things myself. Glad to hear you got a new job (teaching art?) I think you will find as a teacher, you will learn more as you teach than you would have not as one :D

You referred to an old image I did and posted in a thread called "Postcards from Kohaku (japanese for space) at the Zbrush Sculptris forum. The method I used was to sculpt the creature with Sculptris. I imported an inverted space shot as Sculptris's background and applied an image I mangled with Kai and mirroring in Photoshop as material to the sculpt. I then saved the image. I will go back and explore that one day because materials and backgrounds made in Verve would provide a nice synergy with Sculptris and I would like to sculpt something.

Hi Thomas you mentioned in your post above, "an image I mangled with Kai and mirroring in Photoshop"
is Kai some sort of pluggin?

Your last artwork looks to me as some sort of cavern, kinda cryptic, and obscure.
Thanks for the warp tips man.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gonnabdh
Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/eduardobedoya/gallery
System: Intel Core i7-13700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 16GB, CORSAIR Vengeance DDR5 32GB, Windows 11
Verve Wishlist:
-LSH color pallete
-Brightness Knob

Post Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:04 pm

I found your vervepainting "Bring Me the Heart of the Goblin Girl Part3" to be very strong one. Maybe this will be the drawing which i take as a reference
as to what can be done with mirroring tool. I must confess, so far i hadn't much used mirroring tool, avoided it, just felt that i am not into symmetries.
Having look at your work slightly "gave a crack" i should say. Drawing is so strong. Really powerful! Catches the eye. I have a feeling as if i am looking at
interesting, supernatural swamp, secret forest place. But also, this drawing makes me heavily think of Predator movie with Arnold.

Also i couldn't bypass Blue Mountain drawing. It just attracts to itself with its vivid coloring as well. Very clean, very pure. Human eye have to see such artworks
absolutely.

Post Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Thank you so much Intars :) Symmetry is a favorite of mine for sure but it could be because of my extensive experience in 3d sculpting, Fluids are just too much fun letting a combination of colors bring forth the creativity. As I noted, I took a 3d/2d image I did and played with it in Verve until I was happier with it. The original is posted in my off topic thread. :D
Motherboard -Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU - i7-3930k @ 3.2 GHZ (overclocked - 4.5)
Ram - 64 gigs Kingston Hyper Beast
GPU - 2 Nvidia 1080 GTX running in SLI

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... -sketches-)
Previous

Return to Your Artworks