the best I could do

Philosophy, Politics, Humor, what ever should have its own place far, far away from galleries and feedback... here we can go for it almost shamelessly! :)

Forum rules
More than anywhere on this forum I'd ask you all to be courteous and respectful to each other, but don't hesitate to speak your mind! :geek:
Please, do not advertise commercial software here!

Post Sat May 11, 2024 3:01 pm

the best I could do

once ...some years ago I was able to send Taron a email ...now Firefox doesn't recognize  taron.de as an address so in a round about way.................. guess it's time  hello again.......it's been years....and I have often composed a note to you while painting away.....then it never seemed to be inclusive enough.....I really enjoy Verve....much more I could say.....but .... I'm Old and tired/lazy.  After 10 years running my old machine I had to say goodbye to Windows 7 and a board that reached it's limit.   So i built a new one.....hope it and I last another 10......new is fast.....Win 11 pro....MSI Z790 ....M.2 ports  2tb SSD...i7 13700K    MSI RTX 4060 ti  16GB.....been having great fun,,,,,,Verve flies nicely.......so this what inspired me to write....have verve pinned to start ,,,,I was still slightly moving cursor when I clicked.....opened on taskbar but no window....tried a few times but nothing ( that I could see).....checked the file location and noticed the settings file had that days date......and they were -32000, -32000.....maybe things happened too fast....so there ya go....            thanks again for your work      love it....I'll leave you to your new job.                         Frank Greven

Site Admin

Post Sat May 11, 2024 6:33 pm

Re: the best I could do

AH, here you are! Well, you have somehow figured out my email and I'm glad you did! I like getting puzzled from time to time! :hihi: :ob
Alright, anyway, if something like that happens, you might just delete the settings file. It will generate a new one for you, nothing to worry about! :ugeek:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sat May 11, 2024 6:47 pm

Re: the best I could do

I am resisting with my more ten years after latop! :beer:
I cross fingers! :roll:
Config is on the signature! :ugeek:

Of course Verve & Vervette work like a charm! c:!
Even the more crazzy function of painting during the total rotation of the screen! :ugeek: (Verve)
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Return to Off Topic