I hate you Taron!

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Mon May 12, 2014 4:12 am

I hate you Taron!

You ruined Photoshop, and Painter for me. Thanks!

How am I supposed to work with Photoshop when I wish it blended colors, builds up paint, and mimics the qualities of oil paint like Verve.

Once higher resolutions, and the ability to import images get added I will kiss photoshop goodbye for pure painting.

:)

Site Admin

Post Mon May 12, 2014 9:38 am

Re: I hate you Taron!

Mission almost accomplished! :twisted:
:lol:
Verve will always be for painting, I believe, so it won't ever replace photoshop, I th...hmm...I think. Who knows, haha! Alone because of all the image formats, it won't compete there, or the general idea of dealing with photos, such as importing raw format and such or supporting professional printing needs. I'm almost certain I won't ever deal with that. But other than that... yehawww! :D

THANK YOU, Doc! ;)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:59 am

I dont want to start new thread to just say... SPINNING CANVAS??????????????? This is brilliant and hilarious at the same time! Thank you! Youre without a shadow of a doubt a genius. I just wonder how hard it would be (I guess hard, just thinking) to implement centrifugal force to affect paint when liquid enough. Crazy stuff man, I absolutely love verve although not having enough time to play with it lately due to family events. But I am watching closely and trying every single version. It is absolutely awesome.

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:43 am

Thanks, nezumi! I was wondering where you went?!
Anyway, with the centrifugal force it's the same as with gravity and all that. This stuff becomes only exciting once I've worked out some of the fluid behavior a bit more. Before then it won't be as cool as one would imagine.
Well, that's what happens, if a forum gets active, though, because without jim and dba in this case, I wouldn't have gone their just yet! :ugeek: :D

I hope your family events are for pleasant reasons. Hopefully you, too, get some more time again soon! :)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]