Intars' gallery

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:17 pm

Re: Intars' gallery

Great game, makes you philosophically comprehend a concept of strategy.

Post Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:43 am

One newly made verve-painting (today) that i would like to describe as a "twisted interface".
Attachments
twisted interface (24 Mar 2024).jpg
twisted interface (24 Mar 2024).jpg (179.78 KiB) Viewed 326 times

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:57 am

I'm not going to take offense! :uhuhuh: :hihi:
In combination with the disk I somehow have to think of some old Amiga game or so... was there something like Populous, which had a giant in it? Oddly rings a bell...
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:32 am

Although naming of this verve-painting might (hadn't even realized so) persuade to think there is some 'signaling' about verve-painter UI, there is actually 0 / absolutely no embedded 'hidden' commentary or references to its UI.

:hihi: In reality I was in one art gallery that day, saw abstract art and decided that, once at home, I should try bring out of a verve painting session my own abstract art of some form. At first I thought I will mix something 'Egyptic' with something surrealy-geometric but instead of Anubis and geometry I drifted towards some undecided generic figure seemingly trying to access / explore some kind of dimensions (or something). So, I thought that image shows some entity exploring or hacking or being disoriented by an abstract interface, leading to some data black hole and simply named drawing along this line of thought. Don't know why I decided to add a floppy disk element to the drawing.

All in all, couldn't resist and escape computer theme this time also.

Verve-painter UI is totally cool!
Dont' touch it and don't make it similar to other painting softwares UIs! Noooooo ! (Here I mean only classical verve-painter and not a Vervete derivative)
Previous

Return to Your Artworks