Dev Diary

Latest release, log of changes and documentation

Forum rules
Please, include some information about your computer setup (desktop or laptop, graphics hardware, OS)! That will help a great deal to figure out troubles, if there were some.

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:39 am

Re: Dev Diary

Thanks and bravo for new efforts and achievements.
A small and useful suggestions
If not may I suggest you take a lot of time to make an album for the baby.
A good album, Diary of events in a period of growth and maturity for software to create your own quote.
Explanations and examples of before and after picture that like a photo diary of further information are also described.
The good sense of the progress we make and quick review would be instructive to recall.
For example, the image is colored with history being written today as it was yesterday, but today, because they get better.
Maybe if the little one is not too heavy and rough.
T*

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:44 am

:lol: THIS I think I understood :lol:
An Album for the baby, how cute, my little baby Verve, hehe, great idea. If only I could take the time. But I will try! I still have a few backups, hahaha! :? :roll:

I could really start by using the Diary a little more. But it may well put a light on my stupidity, above all else. :P
Anyway, Great suggestion, b! ;)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Great great program you have there Taron :)

I think for now, I was wondering when you use a hotkey for a dial like for instance F for Fluidity, the dial on the regular ui side would also match the darkness. And that it would also rotate and display the name of the dial on it's panel as if you are hovering over it? Users of these types of programs tend to just press the keys on the keyboard to see what it does and it would be great visual feedback to show what you found.
Windows 8.1

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Oh, yeah, I see what you're saying... good idea! I'm trying to pull myself together to finally approach the real interface, which is going to be very different, really. But these considerations are perfect! Thanks! :ob

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:18 pm

I'm currently working on a transform feature, which may very well be "the mother of all transform features", hahaha...no really, it's quite unusual and fascinating. I have to hook up all basic controls and an elegant implementation, but it's a little bit tedious, to say the least. It will come and the most complicated part of it I've already written. If people only knew how challenging that was, haha, and then I wonder, if anybody will notice the bit of magic that it is. :| ...but at the end you should just feel comfortable using it and I'll be very happy then. First I gotta get it comfortable for myself, though, :lol: ...yeah. 8-)

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Intolerable suspense! :)
Is beautiful that please without concept!
http://moiscript.weebly.com/ https://schmoll8.wixsite.com/magicavox
Latop: Geforce GTX 950M, Intel Quad Core i7, Windows 10, 8 Gigas, 2.4ghz

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:11 am

I know! :lol:
...I'm trying!

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:24 am

Great news from you dear taron, it sounds like X-Mas c:! ... but every nice update is like X-Mas for me :beer:
my system: intel7 - 2600k, gtx 970, dualboot windows 7 64 bit / ubuntu 14.04 lts
my deviantartpage: http://zeropainter.deviantart.com/gallery
my youtube channel: zeropainter - ok, there are only 2-3 very short videos

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:47 pm

UH, ah, ooooh, how much I would love to give you what I've got right now, but there are a few things that still need some attention, but what's to come is most likely quite a surprise, as it was a surprise to myself already, haha. I thought, I'll have the transform ready for you, but it made something else possible, which should be A WHOLE LOT COOLER, hehe! 8-)
You will see! ;)

Post Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:43 pm

I still didn't get my tablet for drawing - it's a total chaos currently going on with my everyday dynamics.

But I am being tormented from the inside to create in a soon time at least one! verve-paint. After 4-months of a "leasing" (for free, as a goodwill :bow: ) my main desktop PC to fellow CG artist I got it back and there I can paint in 1920x1080 res. The deeeetaaails!

Didn't catched up even with verve u.33

There is some new around the corner already? Taron - how and when do you sleep? You don't have to over-develop verve :?
It already rocks. Let everybody waits as long as it need to be waited for next version. Go get one month spiritual restart better.
PreviousNext

Return to Downloads & Info