Verve style photoshop CC pencil

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:55 pm

Re: Verve style photoshop CC pencil

Taron wrote:OH, and, Knacki, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to those things, yet. Piece by piece. ;)

No reason for apologize, and you know that for sure ;)
If there is someone to apologize, than me, as my wording could have been understood as an incorrect pressing. I'll edit that.
As you know and one can see in my thread, I am most grateful for your wonderful tool. As it is.
Because it's just wonderful.
But any software gets even more powerful if one can integrate it in his workflow with other software.
PS is a monster in functionality, and there will always be something someone is missing.

That was the only reason for this thread.Try it, PS is really sketching cool this way. Ok not so cool as verve ;)

About light.
I guess zero asked for baking before. Could be a solution?
As we are talking a bit about PS - do you know that STRG+ALT+SHIFT+E creates a new layer with everything baked in on top of the layer stack? ;)
Just found this recently.

Wouldn't it be better to open another thread for the specific light problem? Just to make it easier to find it for others.
System: i9 10900k@4,2 Ghz / RTX3090 / win10 Pro64 Bit/ 64GB Ram

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:07 am

Re: Verve style photoshop CC pencil

Hahaha, yeah, I knew that for over a decade, hehe. I used it quite frequently back in the day. Ironically it's something I just last week thought about again for Verve, too. There are so many things I want to add and change, too. It's not that I was after PS, but I really think it's such a fantastic opportunity to really just make a kick-ass paint app.
With what I did to the upcoming brush#6, a whole new dimension of smooth strokes and controlled stipples opens up, making it really uniquely amazing to draw. I just have a heck of a lot of work ahead of me to hook that into a unified brush system.
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Previous

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]