Feature suggestion

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:33 am

Feature suggestion

I REALLY would like some way to control the size/resolution of the canvas. For example, if I'd like to print it would have to be large enough to accommodate 300 dpi. It's cool for screen, but if I put a lot of time into a piece, I'd REALLY want to be able to make prints of it. Something similar to image editing programs where you can put the inches/pixels of the height and length and set the dpi would be AWESOME.

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:50 am

Re: Feature suggestion

Luckily I've managed to support larger formats, but it is still limited. I would assume that it's comfortable around 3k, possible around 4k, but anything beyond that is tough.
I also assume you have found the "crop" function, which allows you to set the size of the canvas, but it doesn't scale your work, yet. I'll hook the scaling up eventually, too, for sure! With the DPI, hmmm...I can have a look into that at some point. I need to find where this info may sit in the formats I support, but you can always export png to do the printing stuff via photoshop or some other app that supports printing.
It's also conceivable, that I at some point will look into printing, too. :geek:

Anyway, THANKS for the request and I hope I could give you some answers. :)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]