Vervette Fluid Sandbox...

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:46 pm

Re: Vervette Fluid Sandbox...

:hug:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:32 pm

Excited to see Verve back in the works! Such a fantastic unique piece of software. What upcoming feature has you excited the most?
System: 2.8 GHz Q. Core Xeon E5462 x2 / EVGA GeForce GTX 770 / Windows 7 / 6GB Ram

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:32 pm

Thanks, Claytown! :beer:
If I get everything in there for this current round of developing, it will be challenging to pick a favorite, but I'll be most excited once I got the GUI reworked enough! Because then it may rain new features and content.
Little funny pet features I'm giddy about may be a curious Pareidolia feature I have in mind, just for the heck of it. But it could be really something uniquely fun. :hyper:

I'm already very excited to have tracked down plenty of ancient stupidities that were still in there, while I know of a few more that are down to the roots so far, I'll have plenty of digging to do to get rid of those. However, everything feels better already and the alpha development for v1.0 is moving forward pretty smoothly. 8-)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Previous

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]