Everyone, what Graphics Card are you using?

Here we mingle, introduce ourselves, our thoughts and ideas and have caring discussions.

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:04 am

Re: Everyone, what Graphics Card are you using?

Thank you, Ed! :beer:
The new alpha versions already have solved the canvas resolution issues, but it's not public as it will become the first commercial version. Tests have shown that it can handle ridiculously large canvas sizes, well beyond 10k. :hyper:
V0.99z was the last big fix to the old, free version and has solved many major issues, but not all. If you want to keep the settings.txt with your desired values, try write protecting it after you set it to your liking! This might work! :geek:

All feedback is wonderful, but right now it's a little weird, of course, because of the current alpha development, which is quite advanced already. Still, thanks for the detailed report! :ob
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:37 pm

Now I have a Geforce RTX 4070 Ti, and finally downloaded Verve V.099z, the app is as smooth as it should be :), happy to report!

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:34 pm

Fantastic! I wished I could release v1.0 already, because it's already quite a lot more sophisticated. But it will come!
Anyway, I'm SO happy to see you back here! And your new load of portraits is absolutely stunning! :hug:
:beer:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Previous

Return to Community [feedback, bug reports, discussions, etc...]