@Inkolored-Verve works

Showcase your Verve Art to all ages!

Forum rules
Only post Jpeg images less that 256kb in size, or post a link instead! Keep it family friendly here, please!

Post Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:16 pm

Re: @Inkolored-Verve works

-Sunny Shooting Star- Just Color.jpg
-Sunny Shooting Star- Just Color.jpg (255.57 KiB) Viewed 4262 times

Post Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:17 pm

"Sunny Shooting Star" It's my only new work in the last year, It's about a collage of old designs and somme Verve layers for the color, the background and clouds have the Gimp cubism filter and the sun is done in Krita. I think the just color version is the best, I hope you like it too!! ^^

Post Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:18 pm

-Parrochas-.jpg
-Parrochas-.jpg (255.87 KiB) Viewed 4263 times

Post Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:19 pm

-Sweet Dreams Cat-.jpg
-Sweet Dreams Cat-.jpg (255.26 KiB) Viewed 4263 times

Post Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:20 pm

The illustration of the "sardines" Is not 100% Verve Painter!! ^^; The white dots and the splashes are done in Gimp, but I think it's a really funny work and that also looks very well over the cat image, because he seems to be dreaming about them... :D

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:31 pm

It absolutely does! :hihi: Very sweet! And, wow, it's been quite a while since you've graced us with your beautiful works! WELCOME BACK! :beer:
c:!
By the way, to do things like those bubbles around the fishes, you could use brush images! Very quick, very easy and very powerful. 8-)
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube

Post Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:30 am

Taron wrote:It absolutely does! :hihi: Very sweet! And, wow, it's been quite a while since you've graced us with your beautiful works! WELCOME BACK! :beer:
c:!
By the way, to do things like those bubbles around the fishes, you could use brush images! Very quick, very easy and very powerful. 8-)

Yeah... It's been a long time Taron... I barely remembered my password!! (Joke) :ud: It was just one bad year after another... And this one seems the same... :(
Regarding your advice... I Must confess that I have never created a brush, because I have never needed it... :oops: I guess everyone enjoys this in their own way... :PP But I'm very grateful for your comment, :ob because it has made me imagine the new result and it's really powerful as you say!! :D Maybe it's the way for future works, but for this illustration I would like to keep the "double vision" between bubbles and stars, c:! since in the photograph that I used as a reference for the lineart, the fishes were dead, with their mouths open, but when I was done with the color... They seemed alive again!! :o So I improvised a "Limbo" for them, something halfway between the vacuum of space (with stars) and their natural environment (with bubbles), simple white dots over a deep blue. I hope you can see it on this way too... Or maybe only I see it that way... ^^; (Another joke) Anyway... Thank you very much for the feedback again, my dear friend Taron, hugs!! :hug: :beer:

Post Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:59 am

I love the colors and I am amazed how many tools your are incorporate into your workflow. :ob

Post Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:29 am

dines wrote:I love the colors and I am amazed how many tools your are incorporate into your workflow. :ob

Thank you, you are very kind! :) I really like the GNU tools as Gimp or Krita, I try to use them as much as possible, :ob but the best color works I've ever done has been with the help of Verve Painter, :D Verve allows me to truly express myself through color, I'm really grateful to this tool! c:!

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:50 am

inkolored wrote:
dines wrote:I love the colors and I am amazed how many tools your are incorporate into your workflow. :ob

Thank you, you are very kind! :) I really like the GNU tools as Gimp or Krita, I try to use them as much as possible, :ob but the best color works I've ever done has been with the help of Verve Painter, :D Verve allows me to truly express myself through color, I'm really grateful to this tool! c:!

:bounce: :hyper: :hug:
Here to help! :D
System Info: AMD Radeon RX Vega 10, AMD Ryzen 7 (2.3 Ghz), Windows 11
Taron.de | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
PreviousNext

Return to Your Artworks